News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

Just seen an absolutely rammed commander coming into cannock on the 74.  It does beg the question why transfer deckers in for the route if a lot of the time they arent on there or why not have at least one spare?

BN

3808 and 3809 should be out tomorrow.

Bob

Are the 57 plate pulsars staying?

BN

Bob

Cannock due any other transfers in?

BN

Bob

Westy

2276(assume its a Cannock vehicle!) broken down on Bloxwich High Street by junction of Old Lane, hazards flashing, parked half on pavement.

Was it a spare / substitute vehicle for the 1?

Bob

Couldve been on the 2/2A maybe? Brought to you by Sapphire lol....Say hello to wifi, leatherette, and extra legroom. ..or failing that a knackered old dart when were short of streets####s, guaranteed reliability. 

Westy

Quote from: Bob on February 11, 2015, 12:22:10 PM
Couldve been on the 2/2A maybe? Brought to you by Sapphire lol....Say hello to wifi, leatherette, and extra legroom. ..or failing that a knackered old dart when were short of streets####s, guaranteed reliability.

Dont forget that the 2 & 2a operate via my road during the day while the 1 stays on Bloxwich Road / High Street !

Bob

Cant imagine even them putting a bus like that on a premium ( said in the most loose of terms) route though, theres a lot of far better and more suited capacity wise vehicles.

Westy

Shows you Arriva don't actually read the Facebook messages, it's a 'copy & paste' job!

I asked them what was up with 2276 & the reply I got back was 'I'm sorry. We hope it didn't delay your journey', to which I replied ' I wasn't catching it. I just wondered what was up with it!'

BN

Bob

11.12 31 to rugeley not running due to breakdown issues.  Ffs. Cant even run a half hourly service reliably its broken down in cannock bus station!  What no spare bus when the garage is 5 mins away?  Pathetic

Bob

I then caught 2702 back in to cannock on the 31 from the stop opposite,  which had standees all the way to the front so I had to stand in the cab area ( do they not realise by now that a bus that size is not suitable for the route ffs?), and the emergency warning light was flashing in the cab which I pointed out to the driver,  he said "I know Yeah theres something up with the suspension its bouncing up and down terrible but they say its alright so.....". A great way to run a bus service eh....

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk