News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Westy

Missed you on Arriva's Facebook earlier @Bob.

There's a lovely comment regarding a 33 journey you'd like!

BN

Quote from: Bob on January 22, 2015, 07:07:14 PM
Quote from: BN on January 22, 2015, 06:38:22 PM
Quote from: Busman Jamie on January 21, 2015, 09:48:54 PM
2143 is an addition to Cannock as is 2739 from Telford

2376 &2377 are permanent transfers to Cannock, Cannock are no longer getting the ex Merseyside pulsars, thay are going to thurmaston for service 104 and in exchange Cannock get 2371,2,3,5 and 2374 from Telford end of jan/beginning of feb along with 3717/8 also joining Cannock from telford

Only half of this is correct I believe, where has your info come from?

Which half ..

Guess

Bob

So were definitely getting the pulsars?

Bob

BU51 KWL looking and sounding dreadful spewing out black smoke with none of the destination blinds working and a card saying 33 stuck in the windscreen adding to the professional image in cannock earlier

Bob

Pulsar on the 'sapphire' evening route 2 tonight.  I take it all 9 streetlites are out of action then....can we claim our fareback as theres no leather seats extra llegroom or wifi?

Bob

Oh and theres no working ticket machine. ...

BN

3717, 3718, 2374 now arrived.

2291, 2292 gone to Stafford.

Trident 4609

3793 (Pye Green branded) on late night 70/6. Seen in Wolverhampton about 22:40

Westy

Quote from: Bob on January 24, 2015, 08:34:01 PM
Pulsar on the 'sapphire' evening route 2 tonight.  I take it all 9 streetlites are out of action then....can we claim our fareback as theres no leather seats extra llegroom or wifi?

The 2E isnt actually a Sapphire route is it?

Its not branded on the bus is it?

Bob

I think it is sapphire....im sure its advertised as such on the bus station posters

P419 EJW

Quote from: Westy on February 01, 2015, 11:51:28 AM
Quote from: Bob on January 24, 2015, 08:34:01 PM

The 2E isnt actually a Sapphire route is it?

Its not branded on the bus is it?

All 2/2A/2E are operated by the Sapphire buses. I'm basing that on what my friend tells me as she commutes on these routes regularly.

Alex

Quote from: Bob on February 01, 2015, 09:20:44 PM
I think it is sapphire....im sure its advertised as such on the bus station posters

@Bob Yeah, the 2E is advertised as a Sapphire service as on the poster at Cannock Bus Stn says 1/2/2A/2E
Hypocrites are like flares... a right pain if one goes near you, and really annoying to get rid of...

My YouTube channel: Alex Jones

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXjxo69BfENu3fiWuzCNYyg

Bob

Apparently a streetlite lost all power and broke down last week after going over a speed bump. Im sure expectations of their reliability were raised then...Does anyone know what the ex NW Pulsars are going to replace at cannock when they finally come?

BN

Quote from: Bob on February 01, 2015, 09:49:48 PM
Apparently a streetlite lost all power and broke down last week after going over a speed bump. Im sure expectations of their reliability were raised then...Does anyone know what the ex NW Pulsars are going to replace at cannock when they finally come?

Pulsars.

Bob

As in those that have already left or are we losing the 57 plates

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk