News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cannockanorak

3900 being towed through Cannock by CoachAid at approx. 1915hrs this evening

Bob

What looked like a broken down Streetlite in the bus stn layby earlier displaying not in service with an engineer at the wheel

Busman Jamie

For anybody interested, but 3806 is on the 75/1B/12 today

888DUK

3731 and another unidentified Pulsar seen heading 'out of service' through Bloxwich 07.00 this morning, bound for Cannock maybe?

888DUK

Quote from: 888DUK on April 24, 2017, 09:35:49 PM
3731 and another unidentified Pulsar seen heading 'out of service' through Bloxwich 07.00 this morning, bound for Cannock maybe?

Ah just answered my own question, seen on the Tamworth thread it was heading there. :-[

Sorry Bob bet I got your hopes up there :)

Bob

Glad they're not . Most of that batch were knackered sheds by the time they left Cannock.  What with their great standard of maintenance lol

Grinder

Unidentified Solo on the 1 out of Huntington at 2:00 this afternoon.

Bob

What like the crappest bus substitute ever for a sapphire route lol. They really do give a flying s##t 😂😂😂😂😂

John

Quote from: Bob on May 04, 2017, 05:39:55 PM
What like the crappest bus substitute ever for a sapphire route lol. They really do give a flying s##t 😂😂😂😂😂

I would rather have that than no bus at all

Bob

Yea but there's pulsars and Volvos almost empty on pye greens could easily have been swapped. What a choice of vehicle

Westy

Like the bad old days of the Twm Solos on the 351!

Bob

Don't recall them breaking down on much like Arriva's do tho

Hector

3805 on the 825 this evening. Presumably this has now joined 3806 at Cannock

Busman Jamie

They came at the same time

leepenfold30

Is 3740 still at Cannock or is it moved to another Depot

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk