News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

2239 W239 SNR NOW AT CANNOCK!!

Started by arrivaaston, September 13, 2012, 02:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arrivaaston

saw this morning that 2239 W239 SNR was at cannock working the Pye Greens..... Great, more crap for Cannock.....

Bob

What an absolute pile of crap this bus is! the seats towards the back are etched & vandalised, it rattles bangs and shakes terrible! Caught this on the 70 to Wolves earlier, WHEN ARE ARRIVA GOING TO REALISE THAT THESE ROT BOXES ARENT IN ANYWAY SUITABLE FOR INTERURBAN ROUTES????!!!

arrivaaston

i started a thread about 2239, it was on 2's earlier, dont why this has turned up at cannock, it was shrewsburys

Bob

it was telfords wasnt it?? oh well with the Midland nails comin into the fleet some are bound to end up at Cannock aint they so best get use to it

John

Yes, 2239 was last at Telford on Tony's fleetlist.

TF
W239 SNR
Dennis Dart SLF
SFD612BR1YGW14523
Plaxton Pointer B29F
008.8GKB2518

arrivaaston

oh must of transfered there, i have a phot
o i took on the rearbrook route but the again these W/SNR darts have been about abit havent they, to my knowledge this is what i know to they have been... correct me if anybody knows any different:

2239: Wigston, Shrewsbury, seems to of done a spell at telford looking at comments and now cannock
2241: Wigston, Shrewsbury and now telford
2242: Derby and now burton
2243: Derby now burton
2244: Wigston, burton then to arriva yorkshire
2246: Derby, Burton, cannock and now back at burton
2247: Wigston and now telford
2248: Wigston, shrewsbury now telford
2249: derby, burton, cannock and now burton
2251: wigston, shrewsbury, and now burton

sconehead85

With maximost respect folks, two threads for the same bus?  Would all the Cannock depot news be better concentrated on one thread?  Its all over the place at the moment, and by putting it in an Arriva Cannock thread it would be easier to follow.  I know sometimes threads disappear over the horizon but I dont think this would.

Cheers

sconehead85

arrivaaston

or could more of theses W/SNR darts transfer from Telford/Shrewsbury? i think these are better than cannocks BU51 plate darts

Bob

all pre 52 plate darts are crap! just out of interest why are MPD 8.5m darts TEN times noisier than 8.5m step ones such as the L-BNX / K-ORH ETC

arrivaaston

interesting question, wasnt reall a fan of the K/ORH, K/SRG, P/PWW, P/RWU, The L/BNX darts at cannock were good buses as were staffords M/MOJ darts

Discodave

Quote from: arrivaaston on September 15, 2012, 04:16:10 PM
or could more of theses W/SNR darts transfer from Telford/Shrewsbury? i think these are better than cannocks BU51 plate darts

Been on the same bus and on the 70 what a pile of crap agree with bob why want more of this and Arriva will never learn

ARRIVA CK SI

I dont think W239 SNR ( 2239 ) is any longer CANNOCKS i live practically next to CANNOCK bus station and i have not seen W239 SNR for a week anyone seen it recently ?

Bob

Good riddance its a pile of crap, i hope they shift the  five BU51s to midland depot too will fit in perfect with their clapped out nails, Theyre too small for the 33 group of routes, but then again theyd be ok to replace solos on the 810 & the wimblebury route, neither of which carry many passengers. Cannock must be such a crap area to try & make money in nowadays, and arriva now have a 100% monopoly :-(

ARRIVA CK SI

I am surprised that the 5 / BU51 plates have not gone to SD to join ex CANNOCK V207 KDA ( 2287 ) / Y184 TUK ( 2294 ) i cant believe we have had the 5 BU51 since new at CK

Bob

i cant believe what state theyre in lol

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk