News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

ARRIVA CANNOCK 2701 & 2702 (Route 2 Buses)

Started by arrivaaston, September 10, 2012, 05:51:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arrivaaston

anyone else noticed that these have come down hill now especialy 2701?

Bob

arrivaaston

its mainly 2701 (the rough sounding 1) i see either on 32's or 33's and even pye greens!

Discodave

I drove these new great to start with but the handbrake before opening the door was a pain as it took ages to release before moving one driver was 30 mins late because of it so it had to be deactavated 2701 had been sounding rough for ages even when new the engine sounded rough  as with all branded cannock buses they are never on the right routes and wth regards to faults you could play bingo with all the lights on the pannel I got a line, four corners but never got a bonus or £20,000 LOL unlike other Dafs at other garages these were the most poorly looked after I know they got rid of 4 of the worst fitters but the fleet is in a shocking state whatever brand how long the 61 plate buses last there who knows if rumors are true they are off to stafford   

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk