News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Pensnett Garage

Started by winston, April 09, 2012, 04:51:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

karl724223

Probably went past him to quick and he didn't see it 😂😂😂😂

wilmotm (Matt Wilmot)

With all the numerous PE route changes I can see PE PVR increasing! Or at least if not the PVR the type of bus requiring changing as the review will lower PVR on Merc routes including 205 and 297 and boost it on B7/Enviro/Trident routes, so any news or just general speculation how this is going to be done?

nitromatt1

Quote from: karl724223 on June 04, 2014, 04:47:57 AM
Probably went past him to quick and he didn't see it

Nope

Surprised nobody on here noticed

winston

Quote from: wilmotm (Matt Wilmot) on June 04, 2014, 08:40:33 AM
With all the numerous PE route changes I can see PE PVR increasing! Or at least if not the PVR the type of bus requiring changing as the review will lower PVR on Merc routes including 205 and 297 and boost it on B7/Enviro/Trident routes, so any news or just general speculation how this is going to be done?

If anything the PN Pvr will reduce, part of the 205 is moving to WB as an extension of the 127. The remainder of the 205 is cut short. The 297 is been cut short both ends, with only the Halesowen - Merry Hill section being replaced with an extension of the 241. With the inter-working of the 140/141 & 241 from that date, that may also reduce the total number of buses required.

It sounds as though the Trident fleet at Pensnett may grow, whilst the Merc fleet will no doubt reduce.

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: Matt on June 03, 2014, 02:32:28 PM
Quote from: Tony on June 03, 2014, 02:13:04 PM
Quote from: Matt on June 03, 2014, 01:27:20 PM
How's 1627?
Currently on service 297

Not too serious then! Cheers Tony

Anything to do with accident damage on the back ,Matt?
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

karl724223

Quote from: Winston on June 04, 2014, 09:40:26 AM
Quote from: wilmotm (Matt Wilmot) on June 04, 2014, 08:40:33 AM

If anything the PN Pvr will reduce, part of the 205 is moving to WB as an extension of the 127. The remainder of the 205 is cut short. The 297 is been cut short both ends, with only the Halesowen - Merry Hill section being replaced with an extension of the 241. With the inter-working of the 140/141 & 241 from that date, that may also reduce the total number of buses required.

It sounds as though the Trident fleet at Pensnett may grow, whilst the Merc fleet will no doubt reduce.
possibly more enviro 200s for 243/4 and tridents or enviros then that could get rid of all the mercs

karl724223

Work in progress top yard nobody noticed

winston

Quote from: karl724223 on June 04, 2014, 02:56:06 PM
Work in progress top yard nobody noticed

Nope, haven't had chance to pop round. Normally have a look on a Thurs morning after dropping my lad at nursery

the trainbasher

Wouldn't mind seeing some More enviro200s at Pensnett.

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

the trainbasher

Diversion on 276 until further notice

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Stuharris 6360

Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

the trainbasher

@Stuharris 6360 it was at Stourbridge Junction because a tree was on the verge of collapsing. Special Branch called Network Rail to get to the root of the problem :-)

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: the trainbasher on June 04, 2014, 07:22:31 PM
@Stuharris 6360 it was at Stourbridge Junction because a tree was on the verge of collapsing. Special Branch called Network Rail to get to the root of the problem :-)

:D :D :D :D :D

aah right, back to normal line of route now, when i came past the car park just before 7pm, i saw the offending tree now lying on the side of the entrance to the Car Park.

Stuharris 6360

Called into PN earlier, can't say i saw any work going on although it was pouring with rain.

Not much to see really, although 4135 was in the dead box awaiting its new engine presumably, but also missing its front grill.

2 Tridents were awaiting there next turn of duty along with 1642. It is strange when you visit these days as there are very few Mercs about, shows how much the Merc fleet has been cut back.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk