News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Pensnett Garage

Started by winston, April 09, 2012, 04:51:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident 4609

Quote from: Trident4590 on November 26, 2015, 10:41:36 PM
4425 been on 120 for two days now and has to be the cleanest alx400 Trident I've seen

When you say cleanest, what do you mean? If you mean the seats then it recently had its seats retrimmed (in TWM moquette)

domino.99

@ade Both of those are completely normal

This seed bus, Christmas gift from wrightbus this streetdeck is it there integral bus with the inline  Mercedes 4 cylinder engine possibly with Mercedes automated manual gearbox or Will it come with  a zf or voith box. The integral bus uses the chassis from the borismaster so in a way part London spec bus, Or will it be a Volvo b5tl chassis with its Nissan derived 4 cylinder engine.
Double deckers with 4 cylinder engines good grief that seems weedy. I wonder how long it will be before cummins diesel have a four cylinder Diesel engine for a decker.

winston

Quote from: 2900 on November 27, 2015, 10:11:55 AM
This seed bus, Christmas gift from wrightbus this streetdeck is it there integral bus with the inline  Mercedes 4 cylinder engine possibly with Mercedes automated manual gearbox or Will it come with  a zf or voith box. The integral bus uses the chassis from the borismaster so in a way part London spec bus, Or will it be a Volvo b5tl chassis with its Nissan derived 4 cylinder engine.
Double deckers with 4 cylinder engines good grief that seems weedy. I wonder how long it will be before cummins diesel have a four cylinder Diesel engine for a decker.

A Streetdeck is the Wrightbus integral chassis/bodywork combination with a Daimler 5.1L engine.
http://www.wrightbusinternational.com/news/news_item/StreetDeck-the-comple-double-deck-from-Wrightbus

The Volvo option would be a Gemini 3

Bryan

Quote from: Winston on November 27, 2015, 11:10:45 AM
A Streetdeck is the Wrightbus integral chassis/bodywork combination with a Daimler 5.1L engine.
http://www.wrightbusinternational.com/news/news_item/StreetDeck-the-comple-double-deck-from-Wrightbus

The Volvo option would be a Gemini 3

I can't say I agree with Wright's web article that 'StreetDeck has been launched with a stunning new look, giving the new vehicle extra 'street appeal'.'

Trident4590

Quote from: Nathan on November 26, 2015, 10:52:00 PM
When you say cleanest, what do you mean? If you mean the seats then it recently had its seats retrimmed (in TWM moquette)

Yeah that's what I meant

BK63 YWP

I was on 2083 on the x96 yesterday and as it was going through my estate (penfields) the engine switched itself off going at least 5 to 10 mph. What can cause it to do that?
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

Wright liberator

Both Merc's 1571 & 1591 now have correct logs national express West Midlands both were on 297A today is 1594 100% withdrawn ?

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: Wright liberator on November 28, 2015, 09:55:46 PM
Both Merc's 1571 & 1591 now have correct logs national express West Midlands both were on 297A today is 1594 100% withdrawn ?

Yes Tony confirmed it!!
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

RS

London Euston

Trident4590

Quote from: Chris on November 28, 2015, 09:44:53 PM
I was on 2083 on the x96 yesterday and as it was going through my estate (penfields) the engine switched itself off going at least 5 to 10 mph. What can cause it to do that?

I've seen a Trident do that also

MW

Quote from: Trident4590 on November 29, 2015, 01:03:12 AM
I've seen a Trident do that also

One of the trainer blobs did that when I was training.

Trident 4194

domino.99

4431 on the 9 not really noteworthy so thought still post it in PN thread

Trident 4194

When's the street deck due in service. I'm sure someone mentioned today

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk