News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Pensnett Garage

Started by winston, April 09, 2012, 04:51:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashley 60171

Quote from: Liberator9 on October 31, 2015, 04:25:46 PM
@Mike K

I'll be 100% honest and say I'm not entirely sure - the last batch I saw with the older front was a batch of Streetdecks that First Manchester had in January this year. Dublinbus though still having deliveries of the Gemini 3 with the older front, and their special slanted windscreen. It is confusing though - I must agree. Think the Gemini 3 is the name given to the Volvo chassis Wright bodied products now.

@Liberator9

What you would have seen at First Manchester is 35102, the only Streetdeck that has been in their fleet. It and 35101 are demonstrators but now are both at South Yorkshire's Rotherham depot. The numerous livery variations FirstGroup are currently using suits the new look Wrightbus front well despite me still preferring the classic.

Liberator9

That would've been the one I seen - thanks - must say I like the new design - striking and smart. Looking forward to seeing a Streetdeck in Crimson. Whilst mentioning the livery, must say it looks excellent on every type so far - the first MMCs still look great despite being in service for a number of months now. Certainly weathers far better than the old Red/white

karl724223

A borismaster is Crimson livery   Anybody ?

BK63 YWP

Quote from: karl724223 on October 31, 2015, 07:49:28 PM

Nx wouldn't get one of those surely?
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

CL

Quote from: Chris on October 31, 2015, 07:58:25 PM
Nx wouldn't get one of those surely?
Quote from: karl724223 on October 31, 2015, 07:49:28 PM
Don't speak so soon, @Chris (!) - here's the closest we'll ever get to one...  ;D :P

Quote from: Liberator9 on October 31, 2015, 07:21:43 PM
... must say I like the new design - striking and smart. Looking forward to seeing a Streetdeck in Crimson. Whilst mentioning the livery, must say it looks excellent on every type so far - the first MMCs still look great despite being in service for a number of months now. Certainly weathers far better than the old Red/white
I agree, though, must admit - I was a bit sceptical about it at first. Likewise with the E200MMC. I guess it's just anther one of those buses that look better with a good-standard livery.  ::)
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

JoNi

A Borismaster would be preferable to Sprint.

Stuharris 6360

I think the chances of it being a Borismaster are about 0%, how could it use the bus stations at Stourbridge or Dudley with 3 doors?
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

BK63 YWP

Anyone harbour a guess whats the fleet number going to be for the streetdeck? 6099? 6149? 6200?
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

CL

Quote from: Chris on October 31, 2015, 10:47:39 PM
Anyone harbour a guess whats the fleet number going to be for the streetdeck? 6099? 6149? 6200?
5101? or 4797. I can see this thread spiralling off topic with these "predictions". ::) Haha!
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

Mike K

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on October 31, 2015, 10:41:16 PM
I think the chances of it being a Borismaster are about 0%, how could it use the bus stations at Stourbridge or Dudley with 3 doors?

There's already a picture of the interior been posted and it's a Streetdeck. Looking forward to seeing this when it arrives, something a bit different. Pensnett certainly getting a better deal these days since it took over the 9 route.

winston

Quote from: Mike K on October 31, 2015, 11:08:04 PM
There's already a picture of the interior been posted and it's a Streetdeck. Looking forward to seeing this when it arrives, something a bit different. Pensnett certainly getting a better deal these days since it took over the 9 route.

I agree totally, PN now have the youngest fleet across all NXWM garages

karl724223

Omg there coming back bloody things wmfs on standby

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: karl724223 on November 03, 2015, 06:31:10 PM
Omg there coming back bloody things wmfs on standby

Not PN ones as well @karl724223
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Kevin

6119 was parked up in the exotic surrounds of Nechells this morning, just round the corner from Star City. Guess it might be something to do with an MOT? Strange why it's all the way out here though surely there's somewhere closer
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk