News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Pensnett Garage

Started by winston, April 09, 2012, 04:51:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara4352

Quote from: Matt on March 21, 2015, 06:58:35 PM
Two 9s and an x96 are parked in Stourbridge abandoned.
That's the Haunted fun of Stourbridge

GeminiFan1991

I seen 4815 on Moor Street Queensway
Please check out my Bus Photos @

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128406405@N06/

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: Matt on March 21, 2015, 06:58:35 PM
Two 9s and an x96 are parked in Stourbridge abandoned.

Interesting because i have noticed this before,often on a weekday you can see an Enviro parked by the wall of the train station doing nothing. Then suddenly a driver will appear and take it to garage.
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

the trainbasher

Just got off the bus to a group of unhappy chaps at halesowen annoyed with the driver of 865 because his 244 (243/05) had terminated as per running board at halesowen whereas they wanted to go to old hill. Mixture of IC3 teens with a IC1 teen having a shout and trying to kick the doors in on 865.

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Tara4352

Quote from: the trainbasher on March 21, 2015, 07:25:40 PM
Just got off the bus to a group of unhappy chaps at halesowen annoyed with the driver of 865 because his 244 (243/05) had terminated as per running board at halesowen whereas they wanted to go to old hill. Mixture of IC3 teens with a IC1 teen having a shout and trying to kick the doors in on 865.
Where are the BTP when you need them ay ?

Liberator9

Very stupid of those teens - complete disrespect to the driver who is simply following what is printed! By the way, what is a IC3 teen and IC1 teen? Never come across the phrase  :)

Tony

Quote from: Rhys S on March 21, 2015, 07:30:46 PM
Where are the BTP when you need them ay ?

Probably patrolling the railways like they are paid to do

The Real 4778

Quote from: Liberator9 on March 21, 2015, 07:34:09 PM
Very stupid of those teens - complete disrespect to the driver who is simply following what is printed! By the way, what is a IC3 teen and IC1 teen? Never come across the phrase  :)

IC1 - white/ North European
IC3 - black
Don't you start.

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: Tony on March 21, 2015, 07:35:35 PM
Probably patrolling the railways like they are paid to do

To me the name British Transport Police is misleading as they really should be called British Railway Police.
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: Tony on March 21, 2015, 07:37:07 PM
The Job I did last Saturday, was put through Pensnett's books, so officially I was working for Pensnett last week. Tomorrow it is Walsall garage in a Perry Barr bus!

@Tony would be nice to see you on the 9 one day!  :)

Liberator9

Tony

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on March 21, 2015, 07:47:03 PM
@Tony would be nice to see you on the 9 one day!  :)

Pensnett is the hardest garage for me to get to, Coventry is even easier, which is why I have never done any normal service work from there.

Acocks Green - Train to Birmingham, Train to Spring Road
Birmingham Central - Train to Birmingham - walk
Bordesley - Train to Birmingham then 97
Perry Barr - Train to Perry Barr (change at Walsall sometimes)
Yardley Wood - Train to Birmingham, Train to Yardley Wood, walk
Coventry - Train to Birmingham, Train to Coventry, walk
West Bromwich - Train to Tame Bridge, 4 to garage
Walsall - Train to Bloxwich, 301/302 to garage
Wolverhampton - Arriva 70 (soon 154!)

And then there is Pensnett! Train to Walsall, 311 to Dudley, 205 to garage, a right pain!

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: Tony on March 21, 2015, 07:55:48 PM
Pensnett is the hardest garage for me to get to, Coventry is even easier, which is why I have never done any normal service work from there.

Acocks Green - Train to Birmingham, Train to Spring Road
Birmingham Central - Train to Birmingham - walk
Bordesley - Train to Birmingham then 97
Perry Barr - Train to Perry Barr (change at Walsall sometimes)
Yardley Wood - Train to Birmingham, Train to Yardley Wood, walk
Coventry - Train to Birmingham, Train to Coventry, walk
West Bromwich - Train to Tame Bridge, 4 to garage
Walsall - Train to Bloxwich, 301/302 to garage
Wolverhampton - Arriva 70 (soon 154!)

And then there is Pensnett! Train to Walsall, 311 to Dudley, 205 to garage, a right pain!

If you worked a 9 daytime duty, don't you book on at Stourbridge or am i making that up?

Tony

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on March 21, 2015, 07:57:48 PM
If you worked a 9 daytime duty, don't you book on at Stourbridge or am i making that up?

Which is still two and a half trains! and a lot either start or finish at garage. I have driven the 9, but from Quinton garage

Solo1

Any info on 141 &241 been extended to Russell hall hospital  as someone said at work

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk