News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Pensnett Garage

Started by winston, April 09, 2012, 04:51:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: Winston on March 13, 2015, 02:29:29 PM
Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on March 13, 2015, 02:23:30 PM
276 towards Norton from Stourbridge appears to be on diversion via Oldswinford Cross??

There's a building fire on Worcester St, road closed

@Winston Thanks, was following a Merc in the car around the Ring Road and coulkdn't understand why it went up to the Cross!
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

the trainbasher

Got into merry hill to find 865 parked up in the middle

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

richie

Quote from: Andrew on March 13, 2015, 12:13:19 AM
865 & 866 could do with a wash already

865 was delivered at 05:30 and on the road for 7:00

Tony

Already bagsied my bus for tomorrow, First driver to take 6111 out!

the trainbasher

Quote from: Tony on March 13, 2015, 03:44:00 PM

In service or to take to Pensnett?

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Tony

Quote from: the trainbasher on March 13, 2015, 03:51:15 PM
Quote from: Tony on March 13, 2015, 03:44:00 PM

In service or to take to Pensnett?

Neither

Tara4352

Just seen 866 NIS BY RUSSELLS HALL HOSPITAL

bususer12

Tara4352

Not sure what's happened to 1630 currently at RHH with interior lights off and led off

domino.99

Sorry if this seems like a stupid question, but why is Pensnett not called Dudley Garage? As there was once a Dudley garage just not sure if it was anywhere near the current Pensnett garage is.

Tony

Quote from: NXDom on March 13, 2015, 08:09:14 PM
Sorry if this seems like a stupid question, but why is Pensnett not called Dudley Garage? As there was once a Dudley garage just not sure if it was anywhere near the current Pensnett garage is.

Because Dudley garage was in Dudley and Pensnett garage is in Pensnett

domino.99

Quote from: Tony on March 13, 2015, 08:11:27 PM

Oh so Dudley garage wasn't near where Pensnett is now ok, makes sense just my brain thinking s**t

the trainbasher

Although technically it's not in Pensnett as Pensnett is in Brierley Hill DY5 and the depot it is Kingswinford DY6.

monkeyjoe

It was in Dudley a dual carriage runs through the site now, not far from the Tesco and the zoo.

monkeyjoe

Quote from: the trainbasher on March 13, 2015, 08:14:16 PM

Although technically it's not in Pensnett as Pensnett is in Brierley Hill DY5 and the depot it is Kingswinford DY6.

It's Pensnett trading estate, end of.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk