News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Pensnett Garage

Started by winston, April 09, 2012, 04:51:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: karl724223 on June 25, 2014, 07:08:28 PM
276 was normal today

Are we talking about Red Hill or double deckers on the service?
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

the trainbasher

@Stuharris 6360 I have seen at least 4 Mercs on the Norton bit

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Stuharris 6360

Was going to say, i haven't seen any deckers on it today?

Take it Karl is referring to Red Hill, although yesterday the road was still blocked.

Has the route change gone to VOSA?

EDIT: change of route gone through VOSA today!
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

karl724223

276 normal line of route today red hill area

s94

Yep Red Hill finally open but it's all Mercs and many of them pretty full nr Merry Hill at least. Bring back the Double Deckers but again, I doubt they will return until at least more cascades come particularly as it looks like the new 140/141/241 will need them.

karl724223

Who's posted the you tube pensnett visit where they are up the top yard and on the main yard walking in and out of buses

Tony

Quote from: karl724223 on June 25, 2014, 08:37:26 PM
Who's posted the you tube pensnett visit where they are up the top yard and on the main yard walking in and out of buses

permission to sit in the cab of reserve fleet buses unaccompanied by a member of NX staff would not be given. Reserve fleet vehicles with floor panels removed and sharp metal about are dangerous places. Trespassing without permission is not a good idea, filming yourself and putting it on you tube could be classed as stupid in the extreme.

I have a good idea who it is!

karl724223

Trespassing springs to mind

PM

Quote from: karl724223 on June 25, 2014, 09:22:52 PM
Trespassing springs to mind

Unfortunately, some enthusiasts do seem to do stuff like that which gives a bad image of the majority of enthusiasts who would obviously ask permission first.

Barnsley scrapyards have had issues with it as well haven't they?

the trainbasher

I think someone needs to look at the side SuperX of 2102 when displaying anything as long as Stourbridge on them...unless whoever programmed it liked it scrolling. Although I really do like the DG3 controller on 4823....how I'd love to program that :-)

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Ex pensnett driver

He made the mistake of going on the newer buses the e200 was switched on so CCTV would be rolling

winston

Quote from: nxwmbusfan1999 on June 21, 2014, 04:54:16 PM
theres a few mercs o45ns marked PVS on front windows at pensnett

1528 also has PVS on the drivers side window.

Reserve fleet / PVS are going to have fun & games getting 1522 out, it's right in the bottom left-hand corner blocked in

the trainbasher

At least 5 deckers on the 241/140. And nice lovely traffic on manor way to halesowen...why o why did I go this way!

karl724223

Page 245 the ...... Hartshill bus to wednesbury

karl724223

Page 246 will be hartshill dns and current pensnetts route
Page 247/8 will be much missed Black Country routes

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk