News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Pensnett Garage

Started by winston, April 09, 2012, 04:51:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dom

Quote from: 2206 on September 08, 2018, 09:31:14 PM
I see no reason why Wolverhampton would have to operate a route into Birmingham?
Coventry Garage don't operate any route into Birmingham?

It's more the direct link between Wolverhampton and Birmingham. The garage that operates it doesn't matter

Mike K

Are Pensnett currently short of emission zone compliant vehicles following the Dudley Network review?

The early 43xx Tridents transferred from WN seem to be regular visitors to Birmingham on the Hagley Road routes.

karl724223

Quote from: Mike K on September 11, 2018, 09:05:41 AM
Are Pensnett currently short of emission zone compliant vehicles following the Dudley Network review?

The early 43xx Tridents transferred from WN seem to be regular visitors to Birmingham on the Hagley Road routes.
they came from Walsall

Mike K

Quote from: karl724223 on September 11, 2018, 09:35:11 AM
they came from Walsall

Yeah those are the ones I meant sorry, 4305-09

Trident 4194

B7rle and crimson trident on PN 9

the trainbasher

Anyone know if it's true NX have won the 250/251/14 as a new 23 service.

If so, does anyone know what routing it'll take between Brierley Hill and Stourbridge? (I just hope it'll be the current 251 routing otherwise it means having to buy a £3.00 day ticket instead of the current £2.40 fare between Norton and Brierley Hill.)

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Kevin

Quote from: the trainbasher on September 17, 2018, 01:25:30 AM
Anyone know if it's true NX have won the 250/251/14 as a new 23 service.

If so, does anyone know what routing it'll take between Brierley Hill and Stourbridge? (I just hope it'll be the current 251 routing otherwise it means having to buy a £3.00 day ticket instead of the current £2.40 fare between Norton and Brierley Hill.)

You'd imagine it'd be via Brockmoor and Audnam, the rest of the circle is covered already by the 8 so potential to increase service on that
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

karl724223

Quote from: Kevin on September 17, 2018, 11:21:50 AM
You'd imagine it'd be via Brockmoor and Audnam, the rest of the circle is covered already by the 8 so potential to increase service on that
how do you know it's not 😀😀

Trident 4194

Anyone got the timings of the booked b7rle 9 board then? I saw 3pm from Halesowen to Brum.

John

@Trident 4194

As far as I can see there is no booked B7RLE 9 board

There is a B7RLE booked 126 board too so not noteworthy

Tony

Quote from: John on September 17, 2018, 04:01:20 PM
@Trident 4194

Because PN have too many single decks at the moment there are some boards that will be double deck if one is available but otherwise will be single

Kevin

Quote from: karl724223 on September 17, 2018, 01:42:48 PM
how do you know it's not 😀😀

Never said I know anything. Just using logic, which I'm fully aware is lacking sometimes

Trident 4194

Quote from: John on September 17, 2018, 04:01:20 PM
@Trident 4194

I'm a bit confused then as Tony said when someone put the b7rle in the noteworthy section that there was a booked b7rle board?

Mike K

Quote from: Tony on September 17, 2018, 04:32:46 PM
Because PN have too many single decks at the moment there are some boards that will be double deck if one is available but otherwise will be single

Presumably this is also the reason why they're currently having to use several non-emission zone compliant 43xx Tridents a day on Birmingham routes.

Kevin

Quote from: Mike K on September 18, 2018, 08:44:44 AM
Presumably this is also the reason why they're currently having to use several non-emission zone compliant 43xx Tridents a day on Birmingham routes.

Potentially also why I've seen a number of E200s on usually B7RLE operated routes

Quote from: Tony on September 17, 2018, 04:32:46 PM

Could it be said that NXWM in general have too many single decks, and that a lot of routes could be converted to decker operation?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk