News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Pensnett Garage

Started by winston, April 09, 2012, 04:51:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Westy

Quote from: Nathan on March 26, 2017, 03:33:15 PM
3304 currently parked up at Midland Truck & Van on Wednesfield Way, Wednesfield.

Is that the one on Facebook?

Trident 4194

Wonder what the probability of there being a 20 min gap on the 9 tommorow morning?I would say pretty high. Heavy congestion is the problem of course

the trainbasher

I wonder what the odds of another anti-NXWM post by @Trident 4194 is...

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Stu

Quote from: Trident 4194 on March 29, 2017, 06:35:58 PM
Wonder what the probability of there being a 20 min gap on the 9 tommorow morning?I would say pretty high. Heavy congestion is the problem of course

Perhaps you'd like to take a bus into Birmingham city centre and back again, then you can see for yourself?

It's not just the 9 you know, the X1 and X2 I catch myself are regularly held up by congestion on Small Heath Highway, for example.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

BK63 YWP

Quote from: Trident 4194 on March 29, 2017, 06:35:58 PM

@Trident 4194 on behalf of most of the forums members will you shut up, the amount of stupid posts and anti NX remarks are beyond filling the forum with crap, seriously a bus can not be late due to traffic it happens, You know you should get out of Halesowen more often.

Seriously there is more than just bloody Halesowen in the West Midlands. The odds are my 255 will be late tomorrow but still you don't see me say "oh the 255 has gone to pot again". It suffers delays due to pensnett road getting traffic issues especially in rush hours. And also during rush hour The amount of times I look out my window and the cars are slowly moving towards kingswinford making the 205 late.

You need to get an education in how the bus industry works as you are a self proclaimed industry expert....

Thank you for filling the PN tread with yet more crap which pushes it towards the 600 page mark
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

Quote from: Chris on March 29, 2017, 07:19:29 PM
@Trident 4194 on behalf of most of the forums members will you shut up, the amount of stupid posts and anti NX remarks are beyond filling the forum with crap, seriously a bus can not be late due to traffic it happens, You know you should get out of Halesowen more often.

Seriously there is more than just bloody Halesowen in the West Midlands. The odds are my 255 will be late tomorrow but still you don't see me say "oh the 255 has gone to pot again". It suffers delays due to pensnett road getting traffic issues especially in rush hours. And also during rush hour The amount of times I look out my window and the cars are slowly moving towards kingswinford making the 205 late.

You need to get an education in how the bus industry works as you are a self proclaimed industry expert....

Thank you for filling the PN tread with yet more crap which pushes it towards the 600 page mark
If everyone on here complained every time there bus was late it would fill many threads/the forum very quickly. The 11 suffers delays across the long route even more so during the in the peaks, so is often late. But I don't complain on here every single time its late.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

the trainbasher

Very well said!

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Jack

Well said!

The PB 28 is a route that regularly runs late in the Peaks, you don't hear me gobbing off about it.

@Trident 4194 I think you need to learn that buses can't run to how you want them to run.

winston

Can we all get back on topic! Winston

BK63 YWP

@karl724223 are 801-809 coming to PN next month? With the 121 and new 244 arriving
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

Jack6101

The 121 needs Swb e200 as there is a few narrow roads which lwb e200 struggle on
Local routes
74-Dudley -great bridge-west Brom-soho road-hockey-Birmingham
87-Dudley-tividale-oldbury-smethick-Dudley road , city hosp, Birmingham
126-Dudley-Birchley island-bearwood-Birmingham
14- Dudley - Oakham -whiteheath- blackheath- Quinton - helsowen
14A- Dudley - Oakham ( city road ) - blackheath - oldhill - Cradley Heath- quarry bank - merry hill

karl724223

Quote from: Chris on March 29, 2017, 10:37:53 PM
@karl724223 are 801-809 coming to PN next month? With the 121 and new 244 arriving
ask the boss

Dom

Pensnett Men 2-3 Pensnett Women at half time here at The Dell.

Dom

Full time, Pensnett Men 6-4 Pensnett Women. Fantastic game, very enjoyable and all for a good cause!

Trident 4194

Quote from: Dom on April 02, 2017, 04:32:14 PM
Full time, Pensnett Men 6-4 Pensnett Women. Fantastic game, very enjoyable and all for a good cause!

I guess Karl scored goals don't know what side for though 😜😜

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk