News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Pensnett Garage

Started by winston, April 09, 2012, 04:51:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stuharris 6360

one of the B6s was 502, easily seen from the road, although it could have been moved.

Going to pop to PE tomorrow, will see what i can see.
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Dylanbusboy45

Ok thanks mate. Hopefully will get to see these withdrawn buses at the open day. :)

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: Dylanbusboy45 on September 23, 2015, 06:51:13 PM
Ok thanks mate. Hopefully will get to see these withdrawn buses at the open day. :)

@Dylanbusboy45 Yes, although i doubt very much if we will be allowed in the top yard because it is to dangerous sadly!!
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

s94

A double deck has finally made it on to the 276! 4196 just seen by merry hill on its way to Wollaston. :) mind those trees.... Lol

John

6121 has lost its offside ticket branding

Trident 4609

Quote from: John on September 28, 2015, 07:00:00 PM
6121 has lost its offside ticket branding

It has been like that for a while. Accident repairs i think.

the trainbasher

Seems that 1641 might have been involved in something at merry hill. Its parked up on the crossing by stand A, lights and hazards on.

An ambulance stopped next to it about 10 minutes ago, blocking Times Square Avenue completely, but has since moved further down the road.

From what I can see, intu security are next to the bus and there is people sitting on the bus.

There was some speculation that it has been involved in a RTC with a pedestrian however it is unconfirmed as yet as to what is happening with 1641.

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

BK63 YWP

Quote from: the trainbasher on September 28, 2015, 08:24:57 PM
Seems that 1641 might have been involved in something at merry hill. Its parked up on the crossing by stand A, lights and hazards on.

An ambulance stopped next to it about 10 minutes ago, blocking Times Square Avenue completely, but has since moved further down the road.

From what I can see, intu security are next to the bus and there is people sitting on the bus.

There was some speculation that it has been involved in a RTC with a pedestrian however it is unconfirmed as yet.

Tbh the amount of times i have seen people just walk into the bus area/cross the crosses WITHOUT looking i am not surprised an accident has happen.
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

the trainbasher

Quote from: Chris on September 28, 2015, 08:27:52 PM
Tbh the amount of times i have seen people just walk into the bus area/cross the crosses WITHOUT looking i am not surprised an accident has happen.

I should have been more specific and said that it's the crossing between Stand A and the car park

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

BK63 YWP

Quote from: the trainbasher on September 28, 2015, 08:30:48 PM
I should have been more specific and said that it's the crossing between Stand A and the car park

Apologies @the trainbasher
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

Stuharris 6360

s94

1641 on the 276 seen with its hazard lights on and stopped on coppice lane earlier this afternoon. Did then move a few minutes later. Not sure if it had a minor malfunction or not!

Still just the final few days for these mercs though.
Anyone know why a double deck was allowed on the 276 on Sunday though?

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: s94 on September 29, 2015, 06:07:09 PM
1641 on the 276 seen with its hazard lights on and stopped on coppice lane earlier this afternoon. Did then move a few minutes later. Not sure if it had a minor malfunction or not!

Still just the final few days for these mercs though.
Anyone know why a double deck was allowed on the 276 on Sunday though?

Maybe to try them out on there again, but not aware of any tree works being done around Norton, so can't see them being allowed back on there 24/7 and can you see an MMC being allowed on there.

karl724223

Quote from: Chris on September 28, 2015, 08:27:52 PM
the bus had nothing to do with the incident just in the wrong place at the wrong time

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk