News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Pensnett Garage

Started by winston, April 09, 2012, 04:51:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the trainbasher

I've got a feeling its something to do with either the Kingswinford services that WN run or the 74 or 87 moving to Pensnett.

We will soon know what it is if 824 appears in Wolverhampton or Birmingham on one of the above!

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

winston

Quote from: trainbasher on June 29, 2013, 03:47:08 PM
I've got a feeling its something to do with either the Kingswinford services that WN run or the 74 or 87 moving to Pensnett.

We will soon know what it is if 824 appears in Wolverhampton or Birmingham on one of the above!

Unlikely, as Pensentt already have to park buses outside of the depot of a night as it is due to insufficient space

Dylan4579

Quote from: Winston on June 29, 2013, 04:10:17 PM

Unlikely, as Pensentt already have to park buses outside of the depot of a night as it is due to insufficient space
But didn't PE expand? Keep the knakers outside with enviros b7rle and Geminis inside

winston

Quote from: dgss1 on June 29, 2013, 04:41:51 PM
Quote from: Winston on June 29, 2013, 04:10:17 PM

But didn't PE expand? Keep the knakers outside with enviros b7rle and Geminis inside

Nope, the extra land is used for staff parking & storing part of the reserve fleet, it's not used for the operational fleet.

NXWM Spectra

Quote from: driver on June 29, 2013, 09:37:57 AM
changes happening at pn this week

Will it involve the Enviro400 moving?

PM

More enviros from PB?

Trident 4609

Quote from: Peter123 on June 29, 2013, 05:41:34 PM
More enviros from PB?
Maybe so with the remaining E400 order for PB but as you know plans change all the time

Andrew1991

How big are these changes, major changes or small changes ?

driver

there not big but there not smal. big move for pe. keep an eye on the garage next week.

the trainbasher

Would it tie up with the apparent sighting of a ALX400 in Pensnett a few weeks ago

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

nitromatt1

Quote from: trainbasher on June 29, 2013, 08:18:05 PM
Would it tie up with the apparent sighting of a ALX400 in Pensnett a few weeks ago

I doubt it since as someone explained it was probably having a 'drink' whilst on the 257. I could be wrong though

Dylan4579

Quote from: driver on June 29, 2013, 07:57:24 PM
there not big but there not smal. big move for pe. keep an eye on the garage next week.
Re-loctaion?

driver

no meaning a big move for pensnett with whats happening. not a relocation. youll see next week.

Andrew1991

They're getting their own fire engine ?

Trident 4609

Quote from: trainbasher on June 29, 2013, 08:18:05 PM
The trident sighted the other week was 4608 which as stated by matt already came off a 257, There are no plans to get rid of WN tridents althogh matt would love to have our tridents ;) ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk