News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

arriva Cannock Branded Buses

Started by arrivaaston, September 07, 2012, 11:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arrivaaston

ive noticed the past couple of days alot of buses 'off route' in cannock lately
yesterday one of the staffords was on the 31's and another on pye greens, a centro and one of the new 61 plates were on staffords and today 3741 and another 61 plate was working the staffords as again 1 was on 31's and the other on pye greens,
3701 was on pye greens
61 plate also on 31's
2701 on 33's
what is goin on in cannocl lately, its very rare that 3701 - 4 are all on the 1 most of the time theres always 1 sitting in the yard and its normaly 3703

Bob

The 1 Walsall branded buses really need a refurb!

arrivaaston

i think the route 1 commanders need moving on now, maybe refurb all the plaxton centros and have them to do the 1's

Bob

theyll prob have the crap ex midland darts running on it to be fair, they have those awful SB120s with the WORST legroom known to man, the seats in them are in the worst condition ive seen other than the  one that was refurbed a couple of years back

arrivaaston

wich one was the 1 that was refurbed, ive noticed on all the route 1 dafs that the graphics are starting to peel off now and what has happened to 3703 and 3704 this past week, ive not seen them out

Bob

arrivaaston

Bob

arrivaaston

oh im with u, they would be ok for 1's, just need the others refurbing now, i think telford had a couple of the bu03 sb120's and refurbed them and fitted new destination blinds side and back

Bob

Rotten to travel on though as the legroom is really bad, and i mean really bad lol

Discodave

Quote from: arrivaaston on September 07, 2012, 11:26:47 PM
ive noticed the past couple of days alot of buses 'off route' in cannock lately
yesterday one of the staffords was on the 31's and another on pye greens, a centro and one of the new 61 plates were on staffords and today 3741 and another 61 plate was working the staffords as again 1 was on 31's and the other on pye greens,
3701 was on pye greens
61 plate also on 31's
2701 on 33's
what is goin on in cannocl lately, its very rare that 3701 - 4 are all on the 1 most of the time theres always 1 sitting in the yard and its normaly 3703

Thats a usual day there is no such thing as branded bus being on the right route Cannock could never allocate right buses to any route was like that when I was there nothing ever changes and with regard to 3703 there was always somethng wrong with it see after 3 years it still has not been done see the fitters are as crap as usual

Discodave

Same again today no branded daf buses on 1 again just a recycled X31 omnilink why bother branding if you cant keep the bus on the route it looks stupid and the paintwork is ruined when taken off so the bus needs a refurb pointless money wasted for little gain

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk