News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

New B7RLE / Eclipse

Started by Tony, September 06, 2012, 09:26:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

Rotala's 6 new Volvo B7RLE/ Eclipse are all parked in Long Acre today, all in white and unregistered. It looks like these will take fleetnumbers 30923-8 with 30923 allocated to Blue Diamond and 30924-8 allocated to Wessx Connect at Avonmouth

PM

Thats good that theyre investing in new buses-these are a bit of a surprise tbh....

PM

Have preston's streetlites been delivered yet?

PM

Btw have u got a picture of the eclipses?

Tony

Quote from: Peter123 on September 06, 2012, 10:05:42 PM
Btw have u got a picture of the eclipses?

They are just plain white un-numbered, unregistered buses at the moment, not even worth a visit to Long Acre to ask if I can at the moment!

John

How come Blue Diamond are only getting 1?

winston

Quote from: Peter123 on September 06, 2012, 09:51:22 PM
Thats good that theyre investing in new buses-these are a bit of a surprise tbh....

Notice where the bulk of them are going again, not the Midlands ops....

Ash

Looking at the wessex red fleet its very modern, centro's, omnilinks,omnicity double deckers,eclipses,gemini's,tridents etc nice livery too

Ash

Is the one new b7rle/eclipse for blue diamond been brought a for a specific service or will it be used on any service it is required on.

Discodave

Quote from: John-s-91 on September 06, 2012, 10:13:17 PM
How come Blue Diamond are only getting 1?

cos they are crap and do not make money Wessex does.

APS

Is this true that blue diamond have received another 3 additional of B7RLE/Eclipses?

Tony

Quote from: APS on November 22, 2012, 09:29:50 PM
Is this true that blue diamond have received another 3 additional of B7RLE/Eclipses?

Well according to the Rotala fleetlist I received from the company this month those three are actually fleetnumbers 30925/8/4 and are in Royal Bath Blue livery allocated to Keynsham!

Ash

Quote from: APS on November 22, 2012, 09:29:50 PM

The source where you have got that fleetlist from isnt that accurate where Rotala is concerned there are alot of mistakes, so I only take notice to the fleet changes that Tony puts on his site regarding rotala. Also anyone know whats going to happen to all their withdrawn darts that are just parked up at Long acre are there going to be sold on, im sure some of those darts are better than the ones black diamond currently has in their fleet.

Nathan4775

Do the New B7'S look like the NXWM ones
My Flickr;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/90949252@N04/
-----------------------------------------------------------------
4775, 4770, 4697, 4698 , 4141, 4444, 4555

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk