News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Sandwell Travel

Started by Lukeee, September 05, 2012, 09:09:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winston

winston

Quote from: countryliner on November 22, 2015, 11:57:47 PM
@Winston - Thanks for the info. But i dont think that KX53 SHJ is the new one as @sarai949 said that Sandwell Travel have just purchased a 51 plate Dennis Dart / Caetano Nimbus which will arrive in a few weeks time. KX53 SHJ is the first and original one that Sandwell Travel already have.

KX53SHJ isn't showing on Tony's Sandwell Travel fleetlist, but clearly isn't the 51 plater that hasn't arrived yet.

winston

Quote from: countryliner on November 23, 2015, 12:23:54 AM
@Winston - Yes i see what you mean that KX53 SHJ is not yet on Tony's Sandwell Travel fleet list (i think that you mean Sandwell Travel not Sunny Travel). I have noticed that some of his fleet lists are a bit out of date and dont include newer arrivals - but i dont blame him as he does an excellent job writing fleet lists for so many bus operators and it is quite hard to keep up to date with the fleet happenings of a lot of bus operators. Well it will be interesting to see what vehicle the 51 plate Dennis Dart / Caetano Nimbus for Sandwell Travel is. I presume that it has probably been purchased from Ensignbus (bus dealers).

Yes, I meant Sandwell Travel

The 2 x EK51XXF/XXG MPD's should both have come from Ensign (ex South Lancs Travel /Diamond Bus NW), Ensign would seem the mostly likely for the 51 plate Caetano

sarai949

New Nimbus reg RN52 EOV. With W773 its couple days job to make fully DDA. N227 will come of the road by end of this week. But we will try to make N227 fully DDA just to see if we can.
Latest Sandwell Travel Fleet
KX53 SHJ, KX51 SHJ, two new EX51's, RN52 EOV and W773

sarai949

Sorry yes it's KX51 UCR. With N227 we have already fitted a ramp which is the biggest job once it's VOR we will have enough time to do the work. RN52 is getting some work at dawson will be ready in few weeks time.

sarai949

It's a manual ramp on N227 we haven't got any folding seats left for wheelchair space. R746 has wheelchair space but needs ramp.

Ashley 60171

Quote from: sarai949 on November 23, 2015, 12:13:48 PM
New Nimbus reg RN52 EOV. With W773 its couple days job to make fully DDA. N227 will come of the road by end of this week. But we will try to make N227 fully DDA just to see if we can.
Latest Sandwell Travel Fleet
KX53 SHJ, KX51 SHJ, two new EX51's, RN52 EOV and W773

With regards to the R reg fleet. I still require R470 and another for haulage, are these still in use?

Wright liberator

EK51XXG IS ON rt333X today so will leave Walsall 8:45 & 10:15 & then every 1hr 30mins

sarai949

R470 is now gone to Barnsley Scrap Yard

sarai949

We will be keeping R746 FGX. It's one of the most reliable bus we have that's why we will convert it to DDA Specification.

sarai949

We have installed new brake roller tester and headlight tester for commercial vehicles. We are charging £20 per vehicle if anyone is looking for it.

sarai949

Ashley 60171

Quote from: sarai949 on November 24, 2015, 03:08:55 PM
R470 is now gone to Barnsley Scrap Yard

Cheers for that. I'll cross it off the list.

DartSLF

I catch the first 333X from Darlaston to go to my School Willenhall e-act academy The bus i
catch has a driver called Az who when a girl tripped and hurt her ankle on tuesday last week he helped her up. Also yesterday i was on a driver called Dans Bus he is in the Express and Star Vandal leaves 20K of damage he is on the left anyway he waited for a Women and aKid to sit down Then pulled away not only that Az makes sure i don't get bullied after i told him iwas so when thesd kjds were bullying me he told them to get of would any other oprater do that.

Bryan

Quote from: DartSLF on December 22, 2015, 04:02:31 PM
I catch the first 333X from Darlaston to go to my School Willenhall e-act academy The bus i
catch has a driver called Az who when a girl tripped and hurt her ankle on tuesday last week he helped her up. Also yesterday i was on a driver called Dans Bus he is in the Express and Star Vandal leaves 20K of damage he is on the left anyway he waited for a Women and aKid to sit down Then pulled away not only that Az makes sure i don't get bullied after i told him iwas so when thesd kjds were bullying me he told them to get of would any other oprater do that.

If I understood what you are trying to say I may or may not agree. I'm just confused!!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk