News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Midland Metro

Started by davey, August 16, 2012, 12:52:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

danny

ive never really noticed, even thow when im doing the metro to wolves its ipod in all the way.
Danny :) proud swift, mango and oyster user...

My locals 12, 12A, 13, 22, 126, and the sixes every weekend :)

settlerman

More happy passengers on the tram today. No conductor.

windy miller

Has anyone travelled on the Nottingham trams recently? if so where might be the best place to see the most trams? presumably station St..? I will be in Nottingham on saturday (18th) and I hope to travel on the system at some point. They only accept concession passes from Nott'm residents although apparently you can get a (single) ticket to anywhere on the system for as little as £2. Alternatively, you can travel around on the trams all day for £3-50. and the tickets can be purchased from the conductor on the train. I believe they only have 15 of the original trams but have recieved at least 3 new sets recently with more to come for their various extention projects during 2014.  On the subject of Birmingham trams I read that there are plans to extend the system in the (distant) future to include  Wednesbury to Stourbridge Jcn via Dudley,and a link from the M5 (jcn3) via Bearwood and the city centre and a subsequent link to the airport via small heath and a return loop to the city centre via lea hall. All before the HS2 arrival in 2026.
Mind the Gap.....?:-)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk