News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Noteworthy Workings July 2024

Started by winston, June 30, 2024, 04:17:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winston

Please continue to view the spreadsheet below as to what does/doesn't constitute as a 'Noteworthy Working', please also inform Stu of any amendments that need to be made:
http://wmbusphotos.com/forum/index.php?topic=4016.0

Noteworthy Workings posts only - Only 'Tony' is to reply/comment on posts made in this thread - Should anyone else needs to comment, please post in the respective garage thread with a mention to the original poster.

Wba_lad

Wba_lad

Funnysnow18

Funnysnow18

a4 funcool 2022

Rare platinum enviro400 mmc 6773 doing 6/6A Wobaston and Wolverhampton service today

Wba_lad

6956 working the 47

Steve3229vp

Ronnoc

Funnysnow18

4948 on X21 to merry Hill only 2rd time an enviro 400 has gone merry hill on there

Steve3229vp

4609 on the 50, not normally noteworthy but me travelling home on these buses on the will be gone soon

mesub

23 - Bartley Green
76 - Northfield
X20 - Birmingham Via Longbridge, Northfield & QE Hospital / University

Funnysnow18

the trainbasher

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Funnysnow18

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk