News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Red diamond fleet

Started by Ash, August 12, 2012, 07:12:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ash

Does anyone know the fleet list for red diamond the buses that are there as 30516 for example is listed as RH and has been on black diamond service for months if not a year. Also what is the PVR for red diamond how many vehicles does it need daily and what is the PVR for its services along with the vehicles it uses.

Tony

Quote from: Ash on August 12, 2012, 07:12:51 PM
Does anyone know the fleet list for red diamond the buses that are there as 30516 for example is listed as RH and has been on black diamond service for months if not a year. Also what is the PVR for red diamond how many vehicles does it need daily and what is the PVR for its services along with the vehicles it uses.

On my fleetlist those with a red background are those I have a photograph of in red livery. Those with an RH are what the company fleetlist shows as allocated to Redditch. That does not always mean what is allocated to Redditch as vehicles regularly swop and don't always show on the fleet lists sent to me

Ash

Thanks Tony, yeah the normal red diamond allocated vehicles seem to stray onto black diamond routes sometimes which i find strange as i would have thought black diamond have enough buses for their services unless there at Tividale for mantainance and then borrowed when the work is completed.

jc

Since the Worcester work was dropped there has been a surplus of red painted buses.

Redditch should currently have

503/4/5 - 141/19
524 - 133
525 - 50/64
545-8 - 19/351?(Worcester Route can never remember the number)
850-2/4-62 - 51/7/8/70

i think thats it ....

Ash

Thank you for the information JC

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk