News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Carolean Coaches, Willenhall

Started by Westy, February 02, 2024, 06:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Westy

For those of us who remember details of the tender before it got yanked, wasnt the vehicles supposed to have extra things like more cameras, special film on the glass etc?

They have done this havent they?

BlackCountryBusSpotter

Quote from: Westy on July 04, 2024, 06:53:04 AMFor those of us who remember details of the tender before it got yanked, wasnt the vehicles supposed to have extra things like more cameras, special film on the glass etc?

They have done this havent they?
Special Film isn't that what NX have on some of there Veichles some of it looks like it is coming off. And I assume they do have Cameras. We don't know what happened but it hasn't put Carolean off they are still operating the 19.
Local Routes
NXWM 34, 37, 39, 79
DIA 310
WCT 65
Bit Further Away
NXWM 529, 25, 41, 11, 11A, 40, 47
DIA 326, 57, 23, 41A,
Frequently Travelled On Routes
79, 34/37, 39 and Very Occasionally the 529 and 74

Wba_lad

Looks like yesterday 07/07/2024 one of their buses broke down on the 19 and they never replaced it so all day it was a 1 bus running as I'm sure bus 4 AS09 PAN broke down and nothing came out to replace it, will they receive a fine or contract warning for that.

CKD

Quote from: Wba_lad on July 07, 2024, 10:03:56 AMLooks like yesterday 07/07/2024 one of their buses broke down on the 19 and they never replaced it so all day it was a 1 bus running as I'm sure bus 4 AS09 PAN broke down and nothing came out to replace it, will they receive a fine or contract warning for that.
Id the bus did break down and wasn't replaced (therefore,services didn't operate), they won't be payed by TFWM as they didn't operate the service and will receive a small fine

Jay71

ASO9PAN was back out on the 19 today 

Solo1

wonder why they never replaced the bus as they have a spare bus

Lukeee

Quote from: Solo1 on July 07, 2024, 10:08:19 PMwonder why they never replaced the bus as they have a spare bus
Maybe no spare driver?

CKD

Quote from: Lukeee on July 08, 2024, 03:00:35 PMMaybe no spare driver?
Take the driver off the bus that broke down?

Lukeee

Quote from: CKD on July 08, 2024, 08:44:14 PMTake the driver off the bus that broke down?
It's not that simple, if the bus broke down and couldn't be moved there could of been no one in the yard to bring a replacement bus out. If the bus developed an issue but was able to drive back to the yard it could be a case that the bus wasn't actually defective and the driver needed to finish early and no spare was available. 

Westy

As you may have seen in the Nx diversions thread, there is an incident in the Well Lane area of Blakenall/Harden.

Service 19's last few journeys today were on diversion, and are currently scheduled to continue on diversion tomorrow.

Looking at Bustimes, shows you scale of diversion on the affected journeys not seen for a few months!

Wba_lad

Quote from: Solo1 on July 07, 2024, 10:08:19 PMwonder why they never replaced the bus as they have a spare bus
I know AEE is VOR due to all windows on the drivers side being smashed, meaning they should of still had 2 spare if they never had any issues also, however as been stated for a small company like that it's probably not as easy as get a new bus out 

CKD

Quote from: Wba_lad on July 08, 2024, 10:30:50 PMI know AEE is VOR due to all windows on the drivers side being smashed, meaning they should of still had 2 spare if they never had any issues also, however as been stated for a small company like that it's probably not as easy as get a new bus out
When was it smashed ?

Wba_lad

Quote from: CKD on July 09, 2024, 01:01:25 PMWhen was it smashed ?
I'm not too sure I'm trying to find out too, someone said it happened on the 19 route the first day they got ticket machines but I'm not sure. 

Westy

Only one bus tracking on the 19.

Is that correct?

Tony

Quote from: Westy on July 10, 2024, 12:04:46 PMOnly one bus tracking on the 19.

Is that correct?
Yes, It's correct only one bus is tracking.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk