News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Vehicle Defects, Missing Livery / Logos, Odditites - Reports only No commenting!

Started by Wba_lad, December 13, 2023, 11:19:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rachvince53

20056 -  destination display is constantly switching off or flickering.

Stu

Quote from: Wba_lad on August 05, 2024, 10:44:26 AMThe 2 passenger next stop screens are not displaying anything inside apart from diamond. They are not showing date time or what service it is running.
On what vehicle? And on which service?

My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Wba_lad

Quote from: Stu on August 05, 2024, 07:08:44 PMOn what vehicle? And on which service?

Sorry vehicle 32326 and 4H service.

Wba_lad

32235 front Destenation blinds keep going off every so often.

Wba_lad

i went on 30827 earlier on the 40 i noticed a few of the headrests had been replaced and a few of the actual seats have been replaced with a bit of a mixture some of them are diamond bus north west style seats some are same seats as to what 32307, 32308 and 32309 have. another thing i noticed while i was on this bus was the gears was playing up like somtimes it would get stuck in gear and somtimes would go very well but then when it was getting stuck in gears it was causing it to go slow and i think occasionally went into LIMP mode. one final thing with this bus the rear destination blind is very dim during the day you cant see it on the evening when it starts to go dark then you can start to see it..

Wba_lad

Jay71

Wumpty

32212 (SO65LRK) being towed through Wednesbury towards Darlaston in a very dilapidated state - possibly for scrap at Willenhall Commercials?
Autofare 3 - the ticket that laughs in the face of contactless!

Mayfield

Was in service 2 days ago and only 9 years old, possibly going for repairs 

winston

Quote from: Wumpty on September 06, 2024, 06:26:03 PM32212 (SO65LRK) being towed through Wednesbury towards Darlaston in a very dilapidated state - possibly for scrap at Willenhall Commercials?
Highly unlikely to be going for scrap.

Wumpty

Quote from: winston on September 07, 2024, 12:20:00 AMHighly unlikely to be going for scrap.

Only assumption - granted, it's9 years old, though most of the nearside panels were missing and looked cannibalised.
Autofare 3 - the ticket that laughs in the face of contactless!

Ingleboro261F

Quote from: winston on September 07, 2024, 12:20:00 AMHighly unlikely to be going for scrap.

Always a possibility with the reliability of streetlites these days....

winston

Quote from: Wumpty on September 07, 2024, 11:55:12 AMOnly assumption - granted, it's9 years old, though most of the nearside panels were missing and looked cannibalised.
It would only likely get scrapped if accident damaged & would cost more to repair than its value. As has previously been posted, it was only last in service two days prior.

TGZac

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk