News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Volvo B10BLE

Started by Discodave, August 09, 2012, 01:59:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arrivaaston

3603 was on staffords aswell and I did see 3605 was ment to comment but still no sign of 3610

covlad27

Perhaps 3610 has gone for a repaint and refurb it really needed doing

covlad27

3610 is back in cannocks yard today having been repainted in the new livery.  Not sure if the seats have been redone though

arrivaaston

A full repaint?? Blimey, suppose its better than having a half painted bus

Bob

Maybe theyre gona do em all if theyre returnin to Leicester

arrivaaston

covlad27

Quote from: arrivaaston on December 21, 2012, 03:39:43 PM
A full repaint?? Blimey, suppose its better than having a half painted bus
Yes its a full repaint by the looks of it

Discodave

With all the rumours of buses going here and there is cannock actually going to have a fleet all the vdl 57 and 61 plate seem to be going to stafford the B10BLE to Leicester all what cannock will have is scrap like always why cant they leave something good there or just shut the place down not many routes make money there anyway and the ones that do could be run from elsewhere apart from maybe pye greens most could be shunted to Wednesfield, Hill top or Stafford.  Nothing ever changes there they have good buses for a bit get trashed by the fitters there and sent to other garages better looked after and never seen again

andy

Quote from: Discodave on December 22, 2012, 11:06:26 AM
With all the rumours of buses going here and there is cannock actually going to have a fleet all the vdl 57 and 61 plate seem to be going to stafford the B10BLE to Leicester all what cannock will have is scrap like always why cant they leave something good there or just shut the place down not many routes make money there anyway and the ones that do could be run from elsewhere apart from maybe pye greens most could be shunted to Wednesfield, Hill top or Stafford.  Nothing ever changes there they have good buses for a bit get trashed by the fitters there and sent to other garages better looked after and never seen again

Good to have you back Dave! :-)

Discodave

Thank you Andy will try not to grumble as much

Bob

VDLs to Stafford? hope so, apart from a couple theyre naff to travel on lol. I wish NXWM hadve bought Cannocks operation years ago when they were lookin into it. Pity its too late now :-(((

Discodave

Quote from: bob on December 22, 2012, 11:32:41 AM
VDLs to Stafford? hope so, apart from a couple theyre naff to travel on lol. I wish NXWM hadve bought Cannocks operation years ago when they were lookin into it. Pity its too late now :-(((

Still could be possible Bob the OFT police may suggest arriva get rid of something for expanding if they really want to make a go of West Midlands work

arrivaaston

Arriva cannock aren't that bothered are they? They know people will use them as they are the only operator in cannock, like today buses on the wrong route
3701 on 2A's
3704 on 74/75's
3731 on 25/26's
3758 on 25/26's
3760 on 2A's
3764 on 74/75's

Bob

Cannock wont be got rid of Dave, i duno but i doubt theyd wana swap even that pretty crap operation to keep a two bit operation theyve bought at Wednesfield, its hardly big league, cant see em takin on NXWM and having much luck can you?

arrivaaston

I think arriva will have ago at TRYING to compete, let's look at the Wardle Transport part of things, surely they have competitive routes with first PMT, how do arriva cope with them??

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk