News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Mobile ticketing

Started by mesub, September 13, 2022, 05:00:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wba_lad

So I got the 11 from Coventry down to leamington spa, then went to get the 11 back to Coventry, I scanned my mobile ticket and it declined saying it cannot be used at this stop, I thought Nbus on the Nx app can be used outside the Nbus zone or has this now changed I had to pay for a ticket to get back when I've never had a issue before. 

ellspurs

According to the NX website, the "NX Outer Zones day ticket" isn't available for purchase in the app. The standard one is the nBus one. Did you pay £4.80 or £5?

Rachvince53

The nBus ticket was indeed valid beyond the nBus area on NX buses. However in the recent price changes, this was changed so you have to buy a "Outer Zones" which costs £5.
 Your nBus ticket was accepted when you boarded your bus in Coventry as thats within the nBus zone.

Wba_lad

Quote from: ellspurs on August 12, 2024, 05:52:18 PMAccording to the NX website, the "NX Outer Zones day ticket" isn't available for purchase in the app. The standard one is the nBus one. Did you pay £4.80 or £5?
I have a student pass which has always worked here but today it didn't. 

ellspurs

https://nxbus.co.uk/west-midlands/tickets-prices/student-bus-pass

There seems to be a separate one for that as well. Since whatever changed you'll need the Outer Zones pass, at a guess.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk