News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

RMT actions

Started by windy miller, July 19, 2022, 03:04:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

windy miller

During the official lockdown regulations advance rail booking were
  ultimately repaid to their original accounts..   Despite a WMT/LNW web page
  that clearly claims to be one of the 'few' Tocs who do NOT charge cancellation fees it would  appear those of us unfortunate enough to have booked a one day advance travel card to London (Euston) inc LUL travel may be asked to pay a £10 admin fee  Which is a bit rich ...even if the specified service actually runs
 on the 27th July There is NO guarentee that this 'all in' ticket would be usable on the LUL (as advertised).  I have posted my ticket to their WM Edinburgh  .address .. their suggeston that you pay a 'tracking' fee to the post office?  . At £6? .. really? are they serious?
Mind the Gap.....?:-)

windy miller

My advance ticket was paid £25 (eventually) after 35 days despite several requests for a refund. In fairness although I returned my (WMT) advance ticket a week in advance of the 27th July..(Srike Date).. but I didn't ask for a recorded delivery AND I used a second class stamp....and (possibly) didn't use the full Edinburgh postal address..... I should have guessed RMT would choose the date before the start of the Commonwealth games..... I am wondering whether the rail authorities are planning a modern day 'beeching' act with so many unprofitable lines due for withdrawal the new 'tri' modal units may have no track to operate on! .
Mind the Gap.....?:-)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk