News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Jeremy Clarkson applies for an O licence

Started by Justin Tyme, June 02, 2022, 09:01:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Tyme

Yes, it's true folks!

Today's West of England Notices and Proceedings contains an application for a PSV Operator Licence by The Cotswold Brewing Company Limited.  One of the directors of that company is one Jeremy Clarkson.

I've checked Companies House and Wikipedia and it is definitely that Clarkson.  Who'd have thought he'd ever want to operate a bus?

(For chapter and verse, see West of England N&P 2858 for 02/06/2022.  The application is on page 8 (licence no PH2056975 R).

Westy

I seem to recall an edition of Top Gear(back in the days, it was a proper TV programme, being made at Pebble Mill!), where he was catching a set of buses from his home down South (Cotswolds ?) up to Birmingham, to Pebble Mill studios.

Seem to recall he was less than complimentary about the experience.

I wonder if that report is available on You Tube?  (Yes it is ! )

(I wonder if the company I work for, deals with the Cotswold Brewing Company?)

Stu

Quote from: Justin Tyme on June 02, 2022, 09:01:01 PMI've checked Companies House and Wikipedia and it is definitely that Clarkson.  Who'd have thought he'd ever want to operate a bus?

Well presumably he won't be driving it himself! :rolleyes:

The licence could be for some sort of staff works service, or perhaps they're planning to have a 'beer bus' to go on tours or such?
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

B61 ANDREW

After watching Top Gear when they had cars pulling caravans on rail tracks , anything could be possible .  :rolleyes: :cheesy:

markcf83

Now St Jeremy can get Captain Slow a job driving his bus. Yesssssss.....
Don't judge me until you've walked in my size ten shoes.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk