News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Service Changes October 3rd 2021.

Started by 2206, September 24, 2021, 01:30:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

New notice on 4843 says
"From Sunday 3rd October there will be some frequency changes on some services to improve reliability. Please see our website for more info"

4921 also displaying 45E West Hth on the rear display as well. Don't normally see destination on the rear.

Edit - these timetables are now on NX site.
94/95 seem to be combine to 5 minutes to Ward End and every 10 minutes beyond.
X1/X2 remain at every 15 minutes during the peak times it seems, now decrease off peak to every 20 mins. With Coventry journeys being increased to run every 20 minutes all day - no more short workings to International for most of the day.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Steve3229vp

Quote from: 2206 on September 24, 2021, 01:30:34 PM
New notice on 4843 says
"From Sunday 3rd October there will be some frequency changes on some services to improve reliability. Please see our website for more info"

4921 also displaying 45E West Hth on the rear display as well. Don't normally see destination on the rear.

Edit - these timetables are now on NX site.
94/95 seem to be combine to 5 minutes to Ward End and every 10 minutes beyond.
X1/X2 remain at every 15 minutes during the peak times it seems, now decrease off peak to every 20 mins. With Coventry journeys being increased to run every 20 minutes all day - no more short workings to International for most of the day.
7, 33, 51 all every 12 minutes (down from every 10 minutes), 28 every 15 minutes on Saturdays.

andy41

NX appear to be running to new timetables today as well, just haven't bothered publishing them.

Just been stood for half an hour at Rectory Road on Whitehouse Common waiting for the X14 to Pype Hayes, due 1222 according to the app and 1223 according to the case, was there at 1217 (the time it's due off Sutton). Ended up on the 1242 instead. App doesn't track the X14 so it just drops off after it's due. If I'd known it wasn't coming I'd have caught a bus into Sutton.

Utterly useless, complaint logged.

Steveminor

X14 does appear on bustimes.org you could have checked on there

PB2938

Many Services across the network are late today due to petrol station que and diversions.
952A Rugeley
Via Great Barr,  Walsall, Cheslyn Hay, Cannock, Heath Hayes and Hednesford

Tony

Quote from: PB2938 on September 25, 2021, 07:33:24 PM
Many Services across the network are late today due to petrol station que and diversions.

And worst of all Pride

andy41

Quote from: Steveminor on September 25, 2021, 06:08:39 PM
X14 does appear on bustimes.org you could have checked on there

What is the point in them having an app that only tracks some of their services? I shouldn't need bustimes.

andy41

Quote from: Tony on September 25, 2021, 07:40:24 PM

And worst of all Pride

That bus on its previous working would have been in the city at about 1045 by my reckoning, too early to blame Pride. Driver on the next one was getting hell. Not good enough on a service that only runs every 20 minutes in the first place.

Quote from: andy41 on September 25, 2021, 09:34:41 PM
That bus on its previous working would have been in the city at about 1045 by my reckoning, too early to blame Pride. Driver on the next one was getting hell. Not good enough on a service that only runs every 20 minutes in the first place.
From bus times it appears the bus 4479 had to return to the garage for some reason and a change bus 6805 went out. But as a result this trip was missed.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

mikestone

According to Staffordshire CC the 8 is changing.

I love Walsall buses

Westy

Talking of the 8 & 9 in Walsall, there seems to be a bit of confusion over which version of the 'new' timetable to use.

If you look at the timetable, by going in via the link from the 8 web page, it brings up the current 5 September timetable, albeit in the 'old' format.

https://nxbus.co.uk/west-midlands/services-timetables/8-walsall-lichfield

If you go in via the 9 web page, it brings up the new format & a choice of the current timetable or the 3/10 version.

https://nxbus.co.uk/west-midlands/services-timetables/9-walsall-bloxwich

If you select the 3/10 version, you will get the new format timetable, but if you look carefully, you will notice the timetable is duplicated in the main!

It's obviously wrong.

monkeyjoe

Acocks green corridor is now 6 mins and full 4 10 mins

ellspurs

I gather that most services are getting reductions in times to try and free up some staff while there's an issue with the numbers.

Of course the 50 is shown to be still running every four to five minutes (it says 10 minutes or less, but the times suggest 4-5 min). Diamond are running every ten minutes on the corridor as well. Priorities, priorities.

Tony

Quote from: ellspurs on September 26, 2021, 12:23:08 PM
I gather that most services are getting reductions in times to try and free up some staff while there's an issue with the numbers.

Of course the 50 is shown to be still running every four to five minutes (it says 10 minutes or less, but the times suggest 4-5 min). Diamond are running every ten minutes on the corridor as well. Priorities, priorities.

The 50 is losing buses, the same as other frequent routes, so no need for ill-informed sarcasm

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk