News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Last step entry buses

Started by sconehead85, July 25, 2012, 02:49:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashley

Just tempted to try somewhere different, might be in with a chance of getting some older better stuff, just wondered whether or not id be wasting a journey

tphi12000

3491 is out on the 55 this morning in Telford
Tony

Tony

4652 is still at Cannock, out on Pye Greens again today

Ashley

I hope its still there wednesday when I've got a free day

sconehead85

There are enough new buses coming to replace all the steps, and I cant think why Arriva Midlands  dont take the opportunity to go all low floor.

sconehead85

arrivaaston

4650 and 4652 were both workin Pye Greens, do wardle still have that spectra? And any reason why its the olympians on hire and not the tridents?

NXWM Spectra

Quote from: arrivaaston on April 09, 2013, 09:09:32 PM
4650 and 4652 were both workin Pye Greens, do wardle still have that spectra? And any reason why its the olympians on hire and not the tridents?

No, Wardles don't own any Spectra.

I was in Cannock today and saw 4650, and it really stuck out in red. It hadn't had Cannock routes put onto the blinds, so it was a paper in the window job.

arrivadays

Just a thought, but are we counting 9000 - which is R423TJW, the fitness bus?
This is a personal appeal... For Pete's Sake just save the #!@?$&% Scania's - don't let them follow the Dennis Falcons!

arrivaaston

Let's not forget the training buses.............

Ashley

I was in Cannock yesterday at last and had both 4650 and 4652, both great vollys, ran well in service, look good in red and virtually spotless interiors

derningtona

4650 and 4652 are still on the Pye Greens today - 4650 on the 10.54 26 and 4652 on the 11.00 25 then each every 36 minutes. They were passing each other at Cannock Bus Station and Pye Green.
Only Guy Arabs (a choice of 63) stopped at my front door 1957-1964!

sconehead85

Quote from: arrivadays on April 11, 2013, 07:01:21 AM
Just a thought, but are we counting 9000 - which is R423TJW, the fitness bus?

Only buses in  passenger service.  9000 and driver training buses are ancilliary vehicles.

sconehead85

the trainbasher

Seen that 4652 is still on the Pye Greens today

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Bob

Hope their still around nex weekend :)

arrivaaston

Both been parked up in the yard today, I'm guessing there due to head back to Wardle as cannocks buses have returned?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk