News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

First Eastern Counties 30964 tracking on the Hamstead 16?

Started by ZF B7, January 19, 2021, 10:51:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZF B7

Looking at the map tracker right now and I can see YJ51RAU tracking on the 16! Have Diamond or NX purchased this bus or is this just some sort of strange impossibility?

Quote from: ZF B7 on January 19, 2021, 10:51:19 AM
Looking at the map tracker right now and I can see YJ51RAU tracking on the 16! Have Diamond or NX purchased this bus or is this just some sort of strange impossibility?
Probably just Diamond 30964 - YX63ZXK. As its consistently showing as being at the same location.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

V89MOA

It's just a bug that can happen with buses that share a fleetnumber, as 2206 says it will be YX63 ZXK. Seen it happen many times before with Diamond vehicles in Redditch.

ZF B7

DJ

Quote from: V89MOA on January 19, 2021, 11:23:14 AM
It's just a bug that can happen with buses that share a fleetnumber, as 2206 says it will be YX63 ZXK. Seen it happen many times before with Diamond vehicles in Redditch.

Yep, it's happened with multiple other vehicles at Tividale too, which share fleet numbers with First Eastern Counties vehicles. I've also noticed it happening, but with the Diamond one tracking at the same time, in the same location.

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

Tony

Hopefully there will be a much better NXWM tracking system running in the near future

WMT3000

Quote from: Tony on January 19, 2021, 06:40:21 PM
Hopefully there will be a much better NXWM tracking system running in the near future
Will this one work on Android or still sponsored by Bill Gates?

the trainbasher

Quote from: Tony on January 19, 2021, 06:40:21 PM

Moving over to BODS?

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Tony

Quote from: the trainbasher on January 20, 2021, 09:50:54 AM
Moving over to BODS?

Once NX can get their feed to correctly feed BODS, the London Vehicle finder team are going to do a West Midlands vehicle finder

karl724223

Quote from: Tony on January 20, 2021, 09:54:17 AM
Once NX can get their feed to correctly feed BODS, the London Vehicle finder team are going to do a West Midlands vehicle finder
for staff or everybody
No snowflakes were melted in the typing out of this

Tony

Quote from: karl724223 on January 20, 2021, 05:46:35 PM
for staff or everybody
No snowflakes were melted in the typing out of this

Everybody. NX have had a couple of problems getting the feed into the Government BOD thing, but once it is running LVD are going to start work on it

karl724223

Could be a good thing for drivers to see where there bus is on the route when there are problems or just in general to see where it is

Tony

Quote from: karl724223 on January 20, 2021, 05:56:34 PM
Could be a good thing for drivers to see where there bus is on the route when there are problems or just in general to see where it is

London VF is brilliant if you haven't seen it. You can type a fleetnumber or registration number in and it tells you where that bus is, or the last time the tracker saw it.

Type a route number in and it tells you all the vehicles currently on that route along with those that have been on it, but now back in garage

DJ

Quote from: Tony on January 20, 2021, 05:54:35 PM
Everybody. NX have had a couple of problems getting the feed into the Government BOD thing, but once it is running LVD are going to start work on it

Will this lead to the rest of NXWM tracking on bustimes.org too then, if all of the data will be available through BODS?

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

bususer28

Quote from: Tony on January 20, 2021, 06:02:41 PM
London VF is brilliant if you haven't seen it. You can type a fleetnumber or registration number in and it tells you where that bus is, or the last time the tracker saw it.

Type a route number in and it tells you all the vehicles currently on that route along with those that have been on it, but now back in garage
Just had a look at it and it looks really cool. Will NX launch a new bus tracking app once everything is working smoothly again?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk