News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Chaserider

Started by Pat, January 06, 2021, 10:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capitalpotter

Quote from: Magikrabby on August 12, 2024, 03:36:41 PMOn 13 July those two were parked up at Cannock along with a mystery third. They were fitted with seatbelts which I expect will be removed. Apparently they are waiting for next stop announcements to be fitted, and after that will be in service
According to bus lists on the web only 4 have been ordered. I was told that 7 were due

Wba_lad

Quote from: Capitalpotter on August 14, 2024, 02:04:49 PMAccording to bus lists on the web only 4 have been ordered. I was told that 7 were due
There is only well was only 4 at Chaserider depot, which was all branded up for the nines yesterday and I belive have all been sent over to D&G today. 

Wba_lad

I can confirm the new 24 plate evroas which are branded for the nine are now at longton depot. 

Stu

Folks, this is the Chaserider thread, please keep it on-topic.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

EK40

from the 8th of september the 828 is to gain a sunday service hourly from 9-3 (with a short working from stafford at 4pm)

https://www.chaserider.co.uk/bus-services/828/

Westy

Quote from: EK40 on August 17, 2024, 03:12:11 PMfrom the 8th of september the 828 is to gain a sunday service hourly from 9-3 (with a short working from stafford at 4pm)

https://www.chaserider.co.uk/bus-services/828/
Lets hope it lasts longer than the 25a/26a!

Rachvince53

New school service 408 from 1st September between Rocester and Uttoxeter.

Wba_lad

The 36 is on a diversion not serving stonall not too sure as of why yet I'm assuming roadworks as per usual.

Bob

That old white volvo got pulled off 828 and stuck on 36 to replace 1 in Lichfield earlier, leaving quite a gap on 828. I bet the passengers waiting for it were happy lol. 

Anyone know when the other 2 door Streetlites going to re enter service?

solonightrider

Quote from: Wba_lad on August 27, 2024, 03:04:39 PMThe 36 is on a diversion not serving stonall not too sure as of why yet I'm assuming roadworks as per usual.

read somewhere earlier was some roadworks and protesters there again 

Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer

Quote from: Bob on August 27, 2024, 05:40:28 PMThat old white volvo got pulled off 828 and stuck on 36 to replace 1 in Lichfield earlier, leaving quite a gap on 828. I bet the passengers waiting for it were happy lol.

Anyone know when the other 2 door Streetlites going to re enter service?
62 should be back today hopefully

Wba_lad

Quote from: Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer on August 28, 2024, 12:28:42 AM62 should be back today hopefully
Yeah I saw it in depot yesterday 

BlackCountryBusSpotter

I've heard good things about the MCV Evora's with Chaseliner but bad things about MCV so how good are there MCV Evora's are they better than the new Wright bodywork on the Volvo's I always considered Wrights and Volvo to be the perfect combination absolutely solid buses. 
Local Routes
NXWM 34, 37, 39, 79
DIA 310
WCT 65
Bit Further Away
NXWM 529, 25, 41, 11, 11A, 40, 47
DIA 326, 57, 23, 41A,
Frequently Travelled On Routes
79, 34/37, 39 and Very Occasionally the 529 and 74

Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer

Quote from: BlackCountryBusSpotter on September 03, 2024, 12:28:27 PMI've heard good things about the MCV Evora's with Chaseliner but bad things about MCV so how good are there MCV Evora's are they better than the new Wright bodywork on the Volvo's I always considered Wrights and Volvo to be the perfect combination absolutely solid buses.
Couldn't fault the Evora's to be honest. The MCV Evolution's are extremely poor. Honestly wish the evora's came around sooner than they did

markcf83

Quote from: Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer on September 03, 2024, 01:08:06 PMCouldn't fault the Evora's to be honest. The MCV Evolution's are extremely poor. Honestly wish the evora's came around sooner than they did
Stagecoach has a number of those on the T4 in South Wales. Super reliable buses,but given they can do Cardiff to Newtown in a day-and I think back-they have to be. 
Don't judge me until you've walked in my size ten shoes.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk