News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Chaserider

Started by Pat, January 06, 2021, 10:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack

Quote from: Westy on September 20, 2023, 10:26:29 PMHmm.

Wonder if the youths will give the same 'attention' to the 19 they gave the 29?

They already do, the last time I caught the 19 it was the same posse and lets say they wasn't the most nicest type to be on a bus with, considering the 19 serves more of the backstreets I'm surprised it's not suffered as bad as the 29!

Westy

Quote from: Jack on September 20, 2023, 11:02:09 PMThey already do, the last time I caught the 19 it was the same posse and lets say they wasn't the most nicest type to be on a bus with, considering the 19 serves more of the backstreets I'm surprised it's not suffered as bad as the 29!
I remember several years ago it got redirected down Beddows Road.

Lets say, for various reasons(& not to go off topic too much!), that didnt last long!

Jack

Quote from: Westy on September 21, 2023, 06:51:25 AMI remember several years ago it got redirected down Beddows Road.

Lets say, for various reasons(& not to go off topic too much!), that didnt last long!
It does still serve Beddows Road, the 19 has stops on there...

Westy

Quote from: Jack on September 21, 2023, 08:36:18 AMIt does still serve Beddows Road, the 19 has stops on there...
They're brave sending a bus down there.

My old mum says it was an area you never went down, & her side of the family used to live on Stafford Street!

winston

There was a photo on FB yesterday of the first Volvo B8RLE/MCV Evora delivered in allover white parked up in Delta Way depot - registered BV73MJY, comments suggest these are for the 826/828, it has also arrived incorrectly with seat bealts fitted & will be returned to Volvo to have them removed after repaint.

The 3 ex Centrebus Volvo B8RLE/MCV Evolutions *may* also now be permanent transfers.

There's also thought to be 4 x E200MMC's due too. 

hlliwmai

Quote from: winston on September 21, 2023, 10:22:36 AMThere was a photo on FB yesterday of the first Volvo B8RLE/MCV Evora delivered in allover white parked up in Delta Way depot - registered BV73MJY, comments suggest these are for the 826/828, it has also arrived incorrectly with seat bealts fitted & will be returned to Volvo to have them removed after repaint.

The 3 ex Centrebus Volvo B8RLE/MCV Evolutions *may* also now be permanent transfers.

There's also thought to be 4 x E200MMC's due too. 

@winston – There seems to be various rumours going round about what they are actually meant to be for some say 74/826/828 corridor; someone I was speaking too last night suggests they're going on the 60 and others are saying 19/35A/36 corridor I don't think anyone actually knows! 

winston

Quote from: hlliwmai on September 21, 2023, 10:33:19 AM@winston – There seems to be various rumours going round about what they are actually meant to be for some say 74/826/828 corridor; someone I was speaking too last night suggests they're going on the 60 and others are saying 19/35A/36 corridor I don't think anyone actually knows!
4 x Evora's isn't enough to fully convert the 826/828, let alone the 74 aswell. The 60 has a 4 Pvr by the looks of it.

Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer

Apparently they're to upgrade the 60 but the 1 that has been delivered is being painted then going back to Volvo to have the seat belts removed and the same will happen with the other 3

ellspurs

... are you all sure you're in the right thread talking about new vehicles? It is the Chaserider thread, you know.

Westy

Quote from: ellspurs on September 21, 2023, 02:36:11 PM... are you all sure you're in the right thread talking about new vehicles? It is the Chaserider thread, you know.
Bearing in mind what was written about them & Ad Blue recently, how long before they start breaking down?

Bob

Quote from: Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer on September 21, 2023, 02:14:50 PMApparently they're to upgrade the 60 but the 1 that has been delivered is being painted then going back to Volvo to have the seat belts removed and the same will happen with the other 3
Thatd make sense. Bit then 4 of them with tbe other 3 if they stayed, would be almost enough to do 74/826/828 

Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer

Quote from: Bob on September 22, 2023, 09:43:44 AMThatd make sense. Bit then 4 of them with tbe other 3 if they stayed, would be almost enough to do 74/826/828
The other thought is the 4 new MMC's coming are for the 36 network and the 4 new Evoras and the 3 Evolutions will upgrade the 74 network

Bob

Quote from: Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer on September 22, 2023, 10:21:38 AMThe other thought is the 4 new MMC's coming are for the 36 network and the 4 new Evoras and the 3 Evolutions will upgrade the 74 network
Would 7 cover it? Wonder whatll happen to the 2 scanias n B7RLES ? Hopefullly some will gdt kept n tje solos get sacked off instead 

hlliwmai

Read a post on Facebook earlier that suggests 99 (YX11 CTV) and 22 (MM13 OCH) are transferring to D&G Bus on a permanent basis.  

Capitalpotter

Quote from: hlliwmai on October 05, 2023, 02:00:44 PMRead a post on Facebook earlier that suggests 99 (YX11 CTV) and 22 (MM13 OCH) are transferring to D&G Bus on a permanent basis. 
Well 505 has come over to Chaserider today and their PVR will be decreasing soon with the reduction in routes

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk