News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Chaserider

Started by Pat, January 06, 2021, 10:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Westy

No sign of the first number 1 down this morning!

Bob

No9 is a nice bus to have on the 74....shaking badly at speed and lovely metal strips missing off the ceiling with wires hanging down and the bits that arent hanging held on with cheap sellotape

Bob

The 74 is all Solo bar one bus ( the solo that had to be towed in this morning and never made it back out of Stafford to Walsall). Crikey who does the allocating? Shove the most unreliable buses they have one of their longest routes... .

Bob

2 of the Solos have broken down with buses taken off other routes to replace them  ironically 104...possibly Cannocks most unreliable bus is one of the replacements, pulled off Pye Greens

Bob

The other Solo that broke down had to be towed back..106.

BusMan Greg

E200 122 is now at Chaserider, noted in Walsall on the 74 this afternoon!

Bob

Quote from: Bob on July 20, 2021, 04:05:08 PM
The other Solo that broke down had to be towed back..106.

Same solo had to be towed again today on 74 🤣🤣🤣 122 was its replacement. I thibk its only at Cannock to have work done so was probably pressed into use

BusMan Greg

Quote from: Bob on July 22, 2021, 11:11:32 PM
Same solo had to be towed again today on 74 🤣🤣🤣 122 was its replacement. I thibk its only at Cannock to have work done so was probably pressed into use
On my 70 home we took a detor into the depot, seen 106 parked up in the far corner! Just as we left the depot it cut out (presumably because of the heat)! It's always the same driver who diverts into the depot, done it twice now  ???

Westy

BusMan Greg

Looks like Chaserider are putting their testing facilities at Delta Way to good use!

http://www.chaserider.co.uk/

Vulcan

Testing  is offered on ABCD/F categories of vehicles  ?
what are these classes of vehicle

Tony

Quote from: BusMan Greg on August 06, 2021, 06:50:36 PM
Looks like Chaserider are putting their testing facilities at Delta Way to good use!

http://www.chaserider.co.uk/

The facilities there have always been available to others from the Arriva days

Westy

Any danger of them sticking to one route with the Leamore diversion?

Why can't they follow the same diversion as Nx & Diamond, as 9 times out of ten, I need Leamore shops?

Tony

Quote from: Westy on August 17, 2021, 06:19:05 PM
Any danger of them sticking to one route with the Leamore diversion?

Why can't they follow the same diversion as Nx & Diamond, as 9 times out of ten, I need Leamore shops?

Well get on a Diamond or NX bus that you know will serve Leamore shops?

Westy

Quote from: Tony on August 17, 2021, 06:25:16 PM
Well get on a Diamond or NX bus that you know will serve Leamore shops?

Well, they're obviously not concerned about losing passengers potentially.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk