News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

New Forum Features - February Issue

Started by Tony, April 07, 2012, 07:35:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winston

Hopefully not, finger crossed that Tony can prevent them from joining

Quote from: SMK on April 08, 2012, 07:11:39 PM
Quote from: Stu on April 08, 2012, 06:56:48 PM
If you could somehow keep some of the nutters from the NXWM Facebook page away, then it would stay great.  ;D
Amen though You've probably gone and jinxed this place now lol.
Expect Reiss, Sue and Jade to be serial-posting in the near future loool

Tony

I won't stop anyone from joining, but anybody posting offensive, obnoxious, rude, or general posts that others do not like will be removed.
Personal insults will be another no-no on here

Tony

Another requested feature now added! A place to click on to return to the main part of the website

ilovetea4370

I think the site/forum are really coming on now, great job Tony!

KayP

Maybe bring in some new polls/surveys, get people's opinions on certain topics/issues

Tony

Quote from: KayP on April 08, 2012, 08:54:59 PM
Maybe bring in some new polls/surveys, get people's opinions on certain topics/issues

If I have just done the lastest modification correctly anybody should be able to start a poll

SMK

Quote from: Stu on April 08, 2012, 07:13:28 PM
Nobody...NOBODY!  must post a link to this site on that page!  :-X
Well people have put links to various bus pic pages hosted here, so it'd wouldn't surprise me if folk from there join this forum.
What a joy it will be to see your nemesis Reiss posting here ay? ;)
We'll get rid of your bus to Wolves and replace it with one to Walsall instead.......... Oh the joy of a Network Review. -_-

wilmotm (Matt Wilmot)

Perhaps as another suggestion have a section where Members can write about themselves, job, location, routes they frequently travel on, say on a daily basis and also if they have any affiliation with any bus operator or actually work as a driver so then members can ask questions like whats it like to be a bus driver and whether they have a particular favourite bus to drive and which ones they hate!

D10

Thanks Tony, the return to the main site is a very useful feature.

winston

If they should end up joining, just don't encourage them by responding......

Nathan4775

I like the new fourm how its all split now into diffrent sections makes it easier to find what Im looking for

Great change tony  ;D

Nathan
My Flickr;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/90949252@N04/
-----------------------------------------------------------------
4775, 4770, 4697, 4698 , 4141, 4444, 4555

SMK

IMO the Guestbook is useful for short bits of info that don't really require a response and hence would be kinda pointless posting it within the forum.
We'll get rid of your bus to Wolves and replace it with one to Walsall instead.......... Oh the joy of a Network Review. -_-

Tony

I probably won't physically remove the guestbook, but just shrink the link on the front page down to a very small one

KayP

I agree with this completely

Quote from: Tony on April 08, 2012, 07:41:21 PM
I won't stop anyone from joining, but anybody posting offensive, obnoxious, rude, or general posts that others do not like will be removed.
Personal insults will be another no-no on here

nx4737

Reiss, Sue and Jade's fantasy routes make for great reading.  :D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk