News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Document or information on all destination and via points on bus blinds

Started by Bus Man K2, July 01, 2020, 04:22:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Westy

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on January 01, 2021, 07:05:06 PM
Hi @DJ Thanks for all of these.

I assume the 11 & 11A is Dudley via Wedneabury
With the extentiones to Merry Hill saying via Wednesbury & Dudley.

with the 997 is it Old Oscott & Pheasey or is it one in one direction and the other in the other direction?

39 I assume the 39 says Willenhall ( for Daytime) & Lodge Farm for the 4 journeys that terminate there?

I don't actually need Diamonds blinds as I am only consentrating on the NX operations and nothing else. But thank you for the offer of the hlep if I was to do the Diamond bus blinds as well!! 😁

Regards

Bus Man K2

37, you mean.

39 goes to Bilston & Stowlawn.

Bus Man K2

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on January 01, 2021, 07:05:06 PM
Hi @DJ Thanks for all of these.

I assume the 11 & 11A is Dudley via Wedneabury
With the extentiones to Merry Hill saying via Wednesbury & Dudley.

with the 997 is it Old Oscott & Pheasey or is it one in one direction and the other in the other direction?

39 I assume the 39 says Willenhall ( for Daytime) & Lodge Farm for the 4 journeys that terminate there?

I don't actually need Diamonds blinds as I am only consentrating on the NX operations and nothing else. But thank you for the offer of the hlep if I was to do the Diamond bus blinds as well!! 😁

Regards

Bus Man K2

Quote from: Westy on January 01, 2021, 10:31:30 PM
37, you mean.

39 goes to Bilston & Stowlawn.

Yep @Westy  I did mean the 37 and not 39. My typo!!! 😁 Sorry.

WMT3000

AG32 is Shirley/Lyndon via Acocks Green.
The last journey of the day is a short working and just shows Acocks Green with no via points.

Bus Man K2

Quote from: WMT3000 on January 02, 2021, 12:58:14 PM
AG32 is Shirley/Lyndon via Acocks Green.
The last journey of the day is a short working and just shows Acocks Green with no via points.

Thanks for that one @WMT3000.. 😁

Regards

Bus Man K2

Bus Man K2

Does anyone know if any areas in the West Midlands still have stops that have code letters on the flag? I know that Coventry do, Wolverhampton do, Birmingham do, do any other areas still have codes for stop?

Also does the 66 alternat daytime/evening journey on the 66 still operate as 66E?

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on January 06, 2021, 12:24:38 PM
Also dose the 66 alternat daytime/evening journey on the 66 still operate as 66E?
66 to Star City operates as 66. (With no via point).
Likewise 28 to Old Oscott also operates as 28 Old Oscott via Erdington. With no E.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Bus Man K2

Quote from: 2206 on January 06, 2021, 12:39:02 PM
66 to Star City operates as 66.

Hi @2206  Thanks for this. I am sure I've seen the bus blind saying 66E to Start City. What about the Evening service does that also operate as 66 or 66E?  I know that NX may have regestered it as 66 but they didn't operate it as 66 when I last saw it.  Qhich I know was early March 2020. or there abouts.

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on January 06, 2021, 12:44:38 PM
Hi @2206  Thanks for this. I am sure I've seen the bus blind saying 66E to Start City. What about the Evening service does that also operate as 66 or 66E?  I know that NX may have regestered it as 66 but they didn't operate it as 66 when I last saw it.  Qhich I know was early March 2020. or there abouts.

Destination displays have changed in the last year.
When i've seen it in recent months on Priory Queensway, while going to 55/94 stop it has said 66 Star City.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Bus Man K2

Quote from: 2206 on January 06, 2021, 12:48:52 PM
Destination displays have changed in the last year.
When i've seen it in recent months on Priory Queensway, while going to 55/94 stop it has said 66 Star City.

Hi @2206  Thanks for the clarification  on this.. 😁

What about the evening/Sunday journeys (terminating at Erdington)?

Lukeee

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on January 06, 2021, 12:50:54 PM

Hi @2206  Thanks for the clarification  on this.. 😁

What about the evening/Sunday journeys (terminating at Erdington)?

These display 66 and not 66E

Tony

On a lot of routes there are options for the drivers to use different options. If they put 66 in then select the short working destination it may come up with something different to if the driver puts 66E in, another reason this excercise is a bit pointless. As @karl724223  has said he can get variations on Pensnett routes

Bus Man K2

Quote from: karl724223 on December 28, 2020, 07:38:08 PM
E and part route are still on blinds if you know how to programme them from the cab
And no I'm not wasting my time telling you how to get it up

I don't care about how you get things up on the blinds. I just want to know the destination and via points.

Quote from: Tony on January 06, 2021, 06:55:05 PM
On a lot of routes there are options for the drivers to use different options. If they put 66 in then select the short working destination it may come up with something different to if the driver puts 66E in, another reason this excercise is a bit pointless. As @karl724223  has said he can get variations on Pensnett routes

I understand that, howevere there should be just one option on this short of route. As technically speaking it's not a full journey. So it should really show E.

and to answer your other question on what the bennifit is to know this. I only need to know it as I'm creating stop lists with destination indicators on the information page. Yes I know they can change over time. However when I actually travel on the bus I choose the one out of the ones I see.

Tony

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on January 06, 2021, 07:49:11 PM
. However when I actually travel on the bus I choose the one out of the ones I see.

But they are not the ones you see, as you are asking everyone else

Bus Man K2

Quote from: Tony on January 06, 2021, 07:55:13 PM
But they are not the ones you see, as you are asking everyone else

I know I am at the moment. It is only under the current circumstances, if I was allowed to travel the above statement isn't needed and my previous one would be correct.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk