News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Which bus routes have the most narrow roads

Started by Trident 4609, July 15, 2012, 01:27:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lukeee

The 424 has some narrow roads on it, not to bad with the MPDs that VIP use on the route but remember when Diamond sometimes used longer Darts (and a SPD at least once).

j_rp_wright

519 Newport - Shrewsbury! Goes down tight country lanes!! I driver coaches down the same road a regularly have to wait for the bus to pass.

richie

X96 old park road on wrens nest no room for a car and bus to past

Bob

What about the 810 in Cannock, on longford estate where i live Carlisle Road ( which isnt too wide anyway ) can be a nightmare at busy times with parked cars ive been on green bus leopards before when theyve just got stuck lol

Discodave

What buses do you have around there now bob when I was a driver over there it was the 20 or 21 I see the 2 runs around there but now a lorry driver I keep up with things from this site, buses mag and some old mates

danny

The 25 reditch to statford, one of the nicest but tightest routes ive ever been on, nothing qiite like rumberling arround a country lane just a bit wider than the bus at what seems like hight speeds complete with blind bends and humback bridges, winner for me atm
Danny :) proud swift, mango and oyster user...

My locals 12, 12A, 13, 22, 126, and the sixes every weekend :)

tank90

aye the 26 is tight in places but the 350 Redditch - Worcester was tight in places when run by Red Diamond not so sure about it now. and there was a school route that was tight around Earls Common Worcestershire too if i remember rightly from what a First driver told me.
Midland Red West, one of the best Companies to serve Redditch, with some of the best buses.

Dan

Trident 4609

The 81 is tight in places. The 57 gets tight in ettingshall. the 89 high heath area. the roads around tettenhall on the 1 are quite narrow especially with some parked cars and oncoming buses. Bellamy lane is tight on the 25A. The 68 is tight in long knole.

davey

The road leading to/from the a41 into Bilston Bus Station. Just off the mini island, in front of Barclays, room for one bus and no more!
Long live 4001!
PE Radio Operations - "1540, go ahead"
1540 driver - "The engines died, AGAIN!"

sonic84

The 145 is pretty tight on those country roads between Burcot and Barnt Green.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk