News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

To the moderators

Started by MW, January 28, 2020, 09:22:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

winston

Quote from: Wumpty on January 29, 2020, 12:09:44 PM
Al done, thankls!!!!

NP - You have the right to filter who you see fit at your discretion.

Stuharris 6360

The ignore facility has one problem. you can ignore topics and individuals.

However if the person posts in a topic you are not ignoring, obviously you don't see the post, EXCEPT if someone quotes that person.

Is it possible if you are ignoring someone that this can include quotes?
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

winston

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on January 29, 2020, 01:29:11 PM

However if the person posts in a topic you are not ignoring, obviously you don't see the post, EXCEPT if someone quotes that person.

@Stu - Are you able to advise / tweak new ignore functions?

Stu

Quote from: Wumpty on January 29, 2020, 11:37:26 AM
I've had a very predictable and unpleasant PM exchange with Richard today and want to ignore, mute and remove him from contact. All he's doing is bashing NXWM or WMT, making childish remarks about the condition of their fleet and making unsolicited contact via PM.

Hopefully moderators can help me.

Anyone found to be abusing the PM facility will be removed from this forum, as per the rules.

If anyone receives any PM from any member that is inappropriate, abusive or otherwise in breach of the Forum Rules, please click the 'Report to Admin' link below that message, and action will be taken if needed.

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on January 29, 2020, 01:29:11 PM

@Stuharris 6360 I am aware of this, and while I don't believe it is possible, I will look into this further.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

richardjones210368

I presume that is aimed at me how about if I just keep to the WMCA & X8 & Midland Red West threads I have created myself and stop posting in other threads I am more than happy to do would that please everyone, you may find it hard to believe I do not want to spoil anyone's enjoyment of this excellent forum and to be honest there will be no more WMT or X8 bashing anyway it was agreed at yesterday's WMCA meetings to monitor and review the X8 so I have nothing to moan about anymore anyway I got what I wanted so that's it for WMT bashing anyway as well as the new Bus Alliance which WMT & DIAMOND have to account to from Feb 2020 I have nothing to moan about anymore I got everything I have been banging on about yesterday so if I make any comments derogatory about WMT & X8 remove my account my war with National Express PLC IS OVER. In addition I reported the standard of vehicles being used on TfWM Contracts by NXWM for WMCA to review again this matter is now closed. I no longer reply on the public forum to personal comments about me however if a poster posts a question on my X8 thread  and includes @richardjones210368 in the question and flags up a mention  I reply to the question as a PM I will no longer reply to any question via a PM from hereon so do not ask me questions in the first place.To be frank the posters who criticize my views post comments and suggestions which never have any chance of making a difference I came onto the forum and perhaps in reflection was a little too frank in my opinions I shared so passionately on the forum because I love buses so much however I have made my submissions professionally to the WMCA and my agenda points accepted offline  are to be actioned on by the body the matters life is going to be dull for the forum hereon as I have achieved exactly what I set out to do how many other members of the forum can say that like me or loathe me I have nothing more to moan about on this excellent forum.

winston

Quote from: karl724223 on January 31, 2020, 10:06:10 PM
Why does Winston only delete or edit posts from certain people but not others no consistency here with this so called moderator

Why can Karl not be 'adult' like the other 99.9% of the forum.....🤔

Never mind Miss Piggy or Kermit, Pensnett have some right muppets.....

karl724223

Quote from: Winston on January 31, 2020, 10:55:24 PM

now I know your taking the piss

winston

karl724223

Quote from: Winston on January 31, 2020, 10:55:24 PM

bit like them from off Bromley lane area that write in blue pen ay winny

winston

Quote from: karl724223 on January 31, 2020, 11:24:49 PM
bit like them from off Bromley lane area that write in blue pen ay winny

Or Netherton that share the same characteristics as umpa lumpa's...... Karlus

karl724223

Quote from: Winston on January 31, 2020, 11:41:18 PM
Or Netherton that share the same characteristics as umpa lumpa's...... Karlus
be careful winny you might end up throwing your blue pen out the pram

winston

Quote from: karl724223 on February 01, 2020, 03:17:55 AM
be careful winny you might end up throwing your blue pen out the pram

Unlikely Karlus, you sound like a Corsa driver. It's took a while for you to think of that response, thought I could smell burning.... I'm sure Pensnett are so proud, does every garage come with an in-house 🤡

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk