News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

To the moderators

Started by MW, January 28, 2020, 09:22:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MW

To the moderators,

You introduced an 'ignore' function so that we could ignore this guys silly threads. What was the point if he just keeps making new ones.

You've messaged plenty of old standing members and named them saying that they're on their last warnings. Will you now message this guy to remove/discipline him? There's clearly an atmosphere on this forum down to your tolerance, which is an injustice to the members who actually contributed to making this forum a success over the years. Will you now finally remove him and this forum can continue how it was before?

Bus Man K2

Quote from: MW on January 28, 2020, 09:22:54 AM
To the moderators,

You introduced an 'ignore' function so that we could ignore this guys silly threads. What was the point if he just keeps making new ones.

You've messaged plenty of old standing members and named them saying that they're on their last warnings. Will you now message this guy to remove/discipline him? There's clearly an atmosphere on this forum down to your tolerance, which is an injustice to the members who actually contributed to making this forum a success over the years. Will you now finally remove him and this forum can continue how it was before?

Hi @MW  this guy is only trying to nake his feelings know about a service. I could do the same on my local route, but I have to say since WN have started to operate it seems to be running well. Thats only from 2 days of me using this service. I was sceptical of how this change would affect me. But I can't moan as it seems to be working fine.  Ask me in another week or so and my feelings may be different by then.

MW

With all due respect, nobody is interested in his views on his service, bar perhaps NXWM/TfWM, who both have functions where you can leave feedback. He has been proved wrong multiple times by different people on this forum. Some of us are sick of his posts, me being one of them which is why I was ignoring his Blackheath nonsense topic. Now, this new topic has appeared.

karl724223

I totally agree with every comment made by MW

John

To the moderators,

Well said. One rule for one, one rule for others

karl724223

Again I totally agree with this comment

MW

Nice to see some unity amongst us.

Perhaps the moderators will now take action, or perhaps they'll ban all of us lmao.

We shall see.

One thing that might be worth introducing to this forum, is some sort of test when applying. Something that the illiterate find challenging. Do any of you remember the guy who kept banging on about "giving change?"

This X8 guy has found himself a place in the books for all the whacky members over the years.

Wumpty

To the moderators,

I completely agree with your comments @MW - by all means give an objective and honest appraisal of a service or operator, but when it descends into a predictable attack for the sake of doing so then it defeats the object of the exercise. I trust @richardjones210368 would conduct himself better in person and professionally than he has on this post.
Autofare 3 - the ticket that laughs in the face of contactless!

winston

To the moderators,

@MW  - You ignore the user globally not just the topic, either using new forum tools or manually.

Stu

To the moderators,

The 'Ignore' functionality was introduced, and it is up to individual members whether they choose to make use of it or not.

We (the forum staff) have been made aware of other members concerns and actions have been taken accordingly.

All I want to see is members following the Forum Rules and behaving accordingly.

If you see something posted on this forum that you disagree with, then either politely debate the opinion, or ignore it and move along. If you see something posted that contravenes our Forum Rules, then please use the Report To Moderator link, and the forum staff will deal with it.

Any decision made by the forum staff is final, and not up for debate. The only atmosphere on this forum being generated is by those who don't like what other people are posting, and getting upset with moderators because they are not bowing to their demands to delete and ban.

If it breaks the rules, we remove it. If members break the rules, we remove them.

My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

MW

Very disappointed in both moderators to be quite honest who were both ordinary members just like the rest of us once upon a time.

I won't voice my opinion on the matter again.

winston

Quote from: MW on January 29, 2020, 02:46:31 AM
Very disappointed in both moderators to be quite honest who were both ordinary members just like the rest of us once upon a time.

I won't voice my opinion on the matter again.

Richard has as much right to be here as everybody else. If members can't be adult enough to ignore things they don't like / don't want to read using the new forum tools or manually, it's not the moderators concern. All reported posts will be considered / dealt with at the discretion of Forum Staff.

Wumpty

Quote from: Stu on January 28, 2020, 07:55:03 PM
The 'Ignore' functionality was introduced, and it is up to individual members whether they choose to make use of it or not.

We (the forum staff) have been made aware of other members concerns and actions have been taken accordingly.

All I want to see is members following the Forum Rules and behaving accordingly.

If you see something posted on this forum that you disagree with, then either politely debate the opinion, or ignore it and move along. If you see something posted that contravenes our Forum Rules, then please use the Report To Moderator link, and the forum staff will deal with it.

Any decision made by the forum staff is final, and not up for debate. The only atmosphere on this forum being generated is by those who don't like what other people are posting, and getting upset with moderators because they are not bowing to their demands to delete and ban.

If it breaks the rules, we remove it. If members break the rules, we remove them.

Could you direct me on where to access and use this ignore function please?

I've had a very predictable and unpleasant PM exchange with Richard today and want to ignore, mute and remove him from contact. All he's doing is bashing NXWM or WMT, making childish remarks about the condition of their fleet and making unsolicited contact via PM.

Hopefully moderators can help me.

winston

Quote from: Wumpty on January 29, 2020, 11:37:26 AM
Could you direct me on where to access and use this ignore function please?

I've had a very predictable and unpleasant PM exchange with Richard today and want to ignore, mute and remove him from contact. All he's doing is bashing NXWM or WMT, making childish remarks about the condition of their fleet and making unsolicited contact via PM.

Hopefully moderators can help me.

@Wumpty - All in notices section as per rules etc, HTH:

http://wmbusphotos.com/forum/index.php?topic=5631.0

Wumpty

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk