News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Blackheath Bus Services

Started by Pat, November 30, 2019, 06:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident 4194

Great professionalism from 2 PN staff  there. . Ever heard of not rising to it if you think what they say is nonsense? Would never work for a company that seems to invite such miserable people.

And no I'm not taking sides as I've wasted 10 minutes reading tripe from both sides

richardjones210368

Quote from: pndriver on December 08, 2019, 09:02:33 PM
Should you not be having those discussions with your boyfriend then, perhaps some professional help could help your relationship. It's not a personal attack, next you'll be calling me homophobic.

You pair seriously need to get out more. More excitement in your lives and all your personal issues will sort themselves out.

@richardjones210368 how old do you think I am, when I went on strike you were driving nationals. I'm from the B10 era, @karl724223 is the decrepit one  8)
Other than some crappy B10 coaches for school runs well after my time dont think MRW had any Volvo B10s so I doubt whether you were even on strike in my time at MRW so your point is & I think I am out enough on Diamond Bus but thanks for the advice.

Busboy105

Are we going to talk about the main topic or are we going to continue to argue like babies?

richardjones210368

Quote from: Busboy105 on December 08, 2019, 09:07:27 PM
Are we going to talk about the main topic or are we going to continue to argue like babies?
I am happy to go back to the joys of using the bus in Blackheath

richardjones210368

Quote from: pndriver on December 08, 2019, 09:09:26 PM
My point is....... I was a child, a real child.

Not a childish adult that pretends he has a job...........
I agree you seem about 7 from your posts but your right there I resigned from my job last month I will grant you that so your quite right I will have to pretend I have a full time job now if it pleases you?

richardjones210368

Quote from: karl724223 on December 08, 2019, 09:22:05 PM
more rubbish comes from you than them two put together
Yes but its professional rubbish isnt it oh you made an odd remark about me having a PCV all the so called management had them at MRW even the interns to drive the buses on contracts on strike days thats how I ended up with a PCV are you not following this thread?

winston

For the absence of doubt, @Stu was pretty clear, knock it on the head now, Winston

ARBB

Quote from: Winston on December 08, 2019, 09:27:21 PM
For the absence of doubt, @Stu was pretty clear, knock it on the head now, Winston

I've missed you Winnie

winston

Quote from: pndriver on December 08, 2019, 09:39:05 PM
I've missed you Winnie

Shame I haven't missed you, as you clearly can't read, enjoy the break! 😘

Jack

What has this thread become?
That shows how PN drivers are most rudest drivers in NX, never seem to have a smile and always miserable!

Bus Man K2

Quote from: karl724223 on December 08, 2019, 08:17:40 PM
unlike you people know who I am and my driving record speaks for itself
Nobody knows who you two are except yourselves
My professionalism and respect for passengers is higher than the stories your posting
BUS CHAMPION JUMPED UP NAME FOR PROFESSIONAL COMPLAINER

No it's not. It's just telling NX how driver appear and deal with Passenger. Clearly you wouldn't get a good review from us.... That said stop with the personal attacks now.. Please. That's all I ask.

@Bus Man K2 - knocking it on the head includes you aswell, the slanging match was finished last night, stop trying to reignite it! Winston

fleetline6477

Quote from: richardjones210368 on November 30, 2019, 09:14:28 PM
Numerous mornings I get 2 X8's at 6.48 in the morning or none at all so thankfully there is the 13A to fall back on. I cannot remember the last time I got the X8 back to Blackheath from Colmore Row the 13A always arrives first and usually on time. I met some mates at The Stag and one night the last X8 was 90mins late the old 140 was a good service with old buses the X8 is a very bad service with posh buses but that's life NXWM seem to think they know best!

Part of the reason, as I understand it, for changes to the 126 which led to the creation of the X8 and withdrawal of the 140 was delays the 126 was experiencing due to the length of the route. Whilst I accept the old 140 route from Dudley to Birmingham is less congested than the 126 route it is longer. Whilst they may have reduced some of the issues on the 126 it appears that they may have just transferred them onto the X8.

richardjones210368

Quote from: fleetline6477 on December 10, 2019, 09:34:10 PM
Part of the reason, as I understand it, for changes to the 126 which led to the creation of the X8 and withdrawal of the 140 was delays the 126 was experiencing due to the length of the route. Whilst I accept the old 140 route from Dudley to Birmingham is less congested than the 126 route it is longer. Whilst they may have reduced some of the issues on the 126 it appears that they may have just transferred them onto the X8.
Tell me about it on the X8 thank goodness for the 13A there was not anything wrong with the 140 for 49 years of my life it provided a quality bus service from Blackheath to Birmingham and I doubt whether anyone from NXWM stands in the Blackheath Market Place and waits and waits and waits for the X8 & coming home at FIVE WAYS waits and waits and waits for an X8 oh for the 140 again but then again NATIONAL EXPRESS WEST MIDLANDS thought they knew better.............................

richardjones210368

Doesnt life seem to pass you by when you see a 13A passing the traffic lights by The Plough & Harrow and then you end up waiting and waiting and waiting and  waiting for an X8 & to think people pay good money for such an god awfull service run by a pathetic bunch of amateurs called a bus company. I wonder what will come first tonight the X8 or The Second Coming?

richardjones210368

Well it was The Second Coming  I am on another 13A so there must be a god after all!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk