News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Blackheath Bus Services

Started by Pat, November 30, 2019, 06:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bus Man K2

Quote from: pndriver on December 08, 2019, 06:53:18 PM
Nah...... Just the men in white coats.

Nither do I need the men in white coats.

richardjones210368

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on December 08, 2019, 06:57:59 PM
Nither do I need the men in white coats.
Ignore them I have had to stand up to bullies all my life for my love of buses when forum  members have to resort to posts like that they have clearly lost the argument log out & chill just remember two of the posters claim to be PN drivers it doesn't give you much.confidence in their professionalism and their respect to thier passengers does it!

MW

Quote from: richardjones210368 on December 08, 2019, 07:06:29 PM
Ignore them I have had to stand up to bullies all my life for my love of buses when forum  members have to resort to posts like that they have clearly lost the argument log out & chill just remember two of the posters claim to be PN drivers it doesn't give you much.confidence in their professionalism and their respect to thier passengers does it!

You tell him Champ

richardjones210368

Quote from: MW on December 08, 2019, 07:45:26 PM
You tell him Champ
I didnt do a charity boxing match for our Institute this year and last a whole 7 seconds in the ring before being floored by an fellow accountant from Wigan for nothing I can tell you.

Stu

As this thread is rapidly getting out of control again, may I please remind ALL members of the FORUM RULES and to refrain from making personal attacks, and to keep the thread on-topic.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

karl724223

Quote from: richardjones210368 on December 08, 2019, 07:06:29 PM
unlike you people know who I am and my driving record speaks for itself
Nobody knows who you two are except yourselves
My professionalism and respect for passengers is higher than the stories your posting
BUS CHAMPION JUMPED UP NAME FOR PROFESSIONAL COMPLAINER

Bus Man K2

Quote from: karl724223 on December 08, 2019, 04:24:36 PM
I'm going straight to the point
I don't believe half the crap you two are posting on this forum

So you meant this is professional. I think not. If you say this is proffetional then I doubt that you really are a driver.

ARBB

Quote from: karl724223 on December 08, 2019, 08:17:40 PM
My professionalism and respect for passengers is higher than the stories your posting

Everyone knows who I am, ain't that right @karl724223

Professionalism and dealing with idiots are 2 very different things

Bus Man K2

Quote from: pndriver on December 08, 2019, 08:26:38 PM
Everyone knows who I am, ain't that right @karl724223

Professionalism and dealing with idiots are 2 very different things

Again proffesionalisum is not your strong point when posting on here. If you post this sort of thing again I will report you.  As this is a personal attack on two people.

Bus Man K2

Quote from: pndriver on December 08, 2019, 08:29:41 PM
Ooh ooh..... Me Sir......

I'm not a driver  8)

I didn't say anything about you being a driver.

karl724223

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on December 08, 2019, 08:31:11 PM
Again proffesionalisum is not your strong point when posting on here. If you post this sort of thing again I will report you.  As this is a personal attack on two people.
neither is your spelling

ARBB

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on December 08, 2019, 08:31:11 PM

Not just 2 people.... there are more idiots on here than just you 2.

You can report me if you like, if it makes you feel good. Does it turn you on having power  ::)

richardjones210368

Quote from: karl724223 on December 08, 2019, 08:17:40 PM
I have been a bus driver Bus Man K2 So really @karl724223 if you say so, mind you your postings on here do not give the appearance of anything professional does it that said I enjoyed my internship so much after being passed out at MRW to cover the Centro contracts if drivers such as yourself went on strike at MRW I ended up Sunday & Evening relief driver on Kiddys 209 Centro contract one duty working you had a Merc L608D or L609D others a Mk1 Leyland National or a cascaded Lynx after the Lances arrived so don't lecture me about bus driving been there done that and loved every minuet the daytime service on the 209 was Digbeths a typical MRW quirk and it beat working in McDonalds when your at Uni & I stayed as a Kiddy weekend relief until Ian Humphrys arrived and stopped it all.

Bus Man K2

Quote from: karl724223 on December 08, 2019, 08:32:14 PM
neither is your spelling

OK I agree with the spelling but personal attacks aren't the way to go.

richardjones210368

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on December 08, 2019, 08:57:02 PM
I have no personal affection to the so called boyfriend... Again with the personal attacks. Can you not just write nice replies? Is that hard to ask..
He his barking up the wrong tree anyway @Bus Man K2 the love of my life was The Birmingham Coach Company......................

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk