News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Bus Videos

Started by Ashley, July 12, 2012, 06:28:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nitromatt1

Posting for Nath again, although the sound failed for some of it, here is 5511 on the 59 today:

Rob H

Quote from: nitromatt1 on April 27, 2013, 10:59:11 PM
Posting for Nath again, although the sound failed for some of it, here is 5511 on the 59 today:

Added to my Watch Later Playlist ;) I'll watch it later on today don't worry about the sound it'll still be a Great Vid ;)
60 Birmingham - Cranes Park
72/72A Solihull Station - Chelmsley Wood
73 Solihull - Heartlands Hospital
X1 Birmingham - Coventry
X2 Birmingham - Solihull Station
A10 Solihull - Cranes Park / Chelmsley Wood

nitromatt1

Sorry it's been so long, but here is my second Unusual Workings Compilation vid, for April and the first half of May:

ilovetea4370

Full buses is something I normally avoid because of the general noise but for 4089 Ill always make an exception ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ozzv_7rQRXs#t=57s

Kevin

Quote from: nitromatt1 on April 13, 2013, 10:57:48 PM
Here's MCW Metrobus 3(0)13 F313 XOF being driven pretty much flat out through the countryside, on the way back to the garage from Redditch:

That video really has made me miss them now, wanna get on one sometime
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

ilovetea4370

nitromatt1

Posting for Nath, here is his (obviously) favourite bus 4609 on the 59 this morning:

Rob H

I made a vid Sunny Travel's Latest Addition and I've also made a vid of 4073 on Route 73

Here are the links below

Sunny Travel W573XRO

X1 Birmingham - Coventry

Rob H

I've made a vid of this the link is below

X1 Birmingham - Coventry

horsencart

Rob H

I've got a small number of Metrobus Recordings on Audio Tapes that I'm going to record on to my phone as videos but there will be a picture as the thumbnail the first one will be one of my favs 2832 on a 41E Journey from Lyndon Road, Melton Avenue to Solihull Town Centre hopefully I'll do it tomorrow but if not it will be on Monday :)
X1 Birmingham - Coventry

Rob H

Quote from: Rob2832 on July 19, 2013, 09:42:12 PM
I've got a small number of Metrobus Recordings on Audio Tapes that I'm going to record on to my phone as videos but there will be a picture as the thumbnail the first one will be one of my favs 2832 on a 41E Journey from Lyndon Road, Melton Avenue to Solihull Town Centre hopefully I'll do it tomorrow but if not it will be on Monday :)

Here is the link to my audio recording of 2832 on the 41E
X1 Birmingham - Coventry

nitromatt1

Currently uploading to Youtube a video I found on my memory stick of B6 510 on the 244 back in February.

nitromatt1

Video of 510 on the 244 now up,

nitromatt1

502 (one of my favourites) on the 244 around Hayley Green, got a nice kickdown although didn't manage to capture its iconic scream:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk