News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Harding's of Droitwich.

Started by B61 ANDREW, February 13, 2019, 11:07:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B61 ANDREW

Only 15 vehicles on depot yesterday.  :-\

B61 ANDREW

Plenty of "action" at Hardings depot yesterday.  Coaches moving around the depot , others sat with engines ticking over , maintenance checks being carried out , tyres and wheel trims cleaned and vehicles looking very tidy. So , are they being made ready for "action" ?? Or for sale ??  :-\

igogeneral

B61 ANDREW

Quote from: igogeneral on March 25, 2022, 09:55:42 PM
MOT prep
Cheers for the info . Lets hope they have plenty of work lined up.  :)

BN

Licence revoked in N&P and all vehicles up for sale in Bus&coach buyer magazine.

B61 ANDREW

Quote from: BN on April 01, 2022, 02:01:19 PMLicence revoked in N&P and all vehicles up for sale in Bus&coach buyer magazine.

Thanks for the info.

B61 ANDREW

Plenty of coaches but nothing happening at Hardings this afternoon. 

B61 ANDREW

Roger Dyson Vehicle Sales Ltd have 18 ex- Hardings coaches for sale on their web page . . . . . . 

B61 ANDREW

B61 ANDREW

Quote from: B61 ANDREW on December 06, 2022, 06:19:40 PMOnly seven left now.  :wink:
For the record , the magnificent seven were - Tourismo's,  BJ15BDE , BJ15BCZ and BU16HBX.  Scania/Higer's, YT19EEH and YN18AVC and re-reg VDL's VO16VHT and VU18ODV. 

DMCL

YN18 AVB - another Scania/Higer - is also still for sale on the Roger Dyson website.

B61 ANDREW

Quote from: DMCL on December 14, 2022, 08:28:16 PMYN18 AVB - another Scania/Higer - is also still for sale on the Roger Dyson website.
Fair point !  If I remember correctly , 'AVC' was ticking over and it looked like it was being looked over , whether that was a potential customer, I know not !

B61 ANDREW

Down to 6 coaches in the yard today. 2 x Tourismo , 2 x Scania and 2 x Bova.  Two coaches noted "down the road" were GL15HEN of Greenline of Stourbridge and uid Volvo / Berkhof RL05YMC , if anyone has any more details of the latter it would be appreciated - thank you.  

B61 ANDREW

Todays update. The 2 Bova's are still sat in the corner of the yard. Scania YT19EEH appeared to be being inspected inside and out.  Scania YN18AVC and Neoplan FE14VCJ were out and about on what I assume were test runs.  :huh:

DMCL

Quote from: B61 ANDREW on March 28, 2023, 12:57:25 PMTodays update. The 2 Bova's are still sat in the corner of the yard. Scania YT19EEH appeared to be being inspected inside and out.  Scania YN18AVC and Neoplan FE14VCJ were out and about on what I assume were test runs.  :huh:
Yesterday I went to have a look at "the yard" in Droitwich where the Harding's fleet was stored awaiting disposal. The yard was full of Roger Dyson recovery vehicles - no sign of any coaches.
However, the Roger Dyson coaches for sale page is still showing three vehicles - a Volvo 9700 from 2011 and VDL Futura FHD2-139s from 2016 and 2018 ( Coaches | Roger Dyson)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk