News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Bdoy2018

Started by karl724223, June 30, 2018, 09:18:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

karl724223

1st July at Kings Heath stadium will again be hosting nx bus driver of the year event starting at 0800 and using yardley wood Crimson mmc

karl724223

A nice winning drive in Yw 6138 today 😎

Isobel6725

I had the best time at BDOY, and I came 1st! The feeling of pride to be a Bus Driver for National Express is just wonderful ❤️

karl724223

Quote from: Isobel6725 on July 01, 2018, 07:18:15 PM
I had the best time at BDOY, and I came 1st! The feeling of pride to be a Bus Driver for National Express is just wonderful ❤️
well done and congratulations 👍

Trident 4194

Quote from: karl724223 on July 01, 2018, 07:00:00 PM
A nice winning drive in Yw 6138 today 😎

You didn't win though?

Tony

Quote from: Trident 4194 on July 01, 2018, 08:01:56 PM
You didn't win though?

He didn't say he did, all he said was the winner did a nice drive in 6138.

Well done Izzy!

karl724223

3rd I was  which was a winning drive  for a place to Blackpool in September representing nx bus

B.C Driver

A BC driver came second, my friend actually.  :)
4444 -The Star Wars Bus

- May the 4s be with you!

Kevin_Brum12

Quote from: Isobel6725 on July 01, 2018, 07:18:15 PM

Well done Izzy  :)

So what happens next?

DJ

Hi all, sadly it seems that @Isobel6725 has been diagnosed with a form of cancer. Her partner Jake has set up a fundraiser to help her towards her dream of owning her own bus, hopefully some people here can see this and possibly help out. There will also be someone with a bucket next to the YWBC stall at Showbus to raise funds there.

I hope your treatment goes well Isobel, and hopefully you can bring us some good news in the future.

Here's the link to the gofundme page: https://www.gofundme.com/help-raise-money-for-izzy

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

Michael Bevan

Quote from: StourValley98 on August 30, 2018, 06:59:18 PM
Hi all, sadly it seems that @Isobel6725 has been diagnosed with a form of cancer. Her partner Jake has set up a fundraiser to help her towards her dream of owning her own bus, hopefully some people here can see this and possibly help out. There will also be someone with a bucket next to the YWBC stall at Showbus to raise funds there.

I hope your treatment goes well Isobel, and hopefully you can bring us some good news in the future.

Here's the link to the gofundme page: https://www.gofundme.com/help-raise-money-for-izzy

They will be achieving the thing that was the top of her bucket list shortly with the preservation of 4126. I believe there is still a bit of paperwork to do before the ownership can be officially passed onto them. But they're over the moon with the support and donations they have received so far! It's so nice to see the community coming together to help and support @Isobel6725!

BK63 YWP

Could there be a collection on the running day for Isobel? @Tony
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk