News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

WMPTE Timetable

Started by DJ, June 25, 2018, 03:18:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJ

Hi all, I managed to pick up a WMPTE regional timetable book from the event in Stoke yesterday, it's dated 1st February, 1976 and is for the 'North Division Sandwell District'. I plan on scanning the whole booklet when I have time, although that will take a lot of time, so if there's any routes from that era that anyone would like a copy of the timetable for, I'd be happy to help.

If anyone else has any old timetables too, let me know, as I'd be interested in working on making a digital archive for these.

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

Westy

I've got a few of the Walsalls from 1969 upto 1985 last North Division one plus assorted maps.

Kevin

I have many. Started becoming an obsession collecting them at various stalls at museums and event days, only a few gaps really
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Westy

Does anyone have a copy of the final change pre deregulation of the Walsall - Hednesford corridor?

I would say early to mid 86 as a rough guess.

I know the main leaflet, the 302 was curtailed to Cheslyn Hay, but there was an insert saying the 302 would continue to Cannock & Hednesford after all.

PB2938

Quote from: Westy on June 25, 2018, 06:52:52 PM
Does anyone have a copy of the final change pre deregulation of the Walsall - Hednesford corridor?

I would say early to mid 86 as a rough guess.

I know the main leaflet, the 302 was curtailed to Cheslyn Hay, but there was an insert saying the 302 would continue to Cannock & Hednesford after all.

I think I have that leaflet but Pte timetables lack Infomation of service changes as do present nxwm/nwm 2009 onwards which just state timetable changes.

I have a large batch of WMT/TWM from 1990-2008 which witg the 90s being my favourite which have detailed service changes. Will post any with request.
952A Rugeley
Via Great Barr,  Walsall, Cheslyn Hay, Cannock, Heath Hayes and Hednesford

DJ

Here's the cover of the booklet that I picked up, it's fairly thick and has a lot of detail in there. If anyone wants any specific scans or information from it, I'd be happy to help.

I also have individual timetables for the 401/402/402A dated April 2001, 913/995/996/997 dated March 2000, 11A/11C dated September 2000, 69/69A dated January 2001 and the 66/66A dated July 2001, if anyone would be interested in scans of those.

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

PB2938

Always loved these Timesaver timetablesfrom late 86_1995.
952A Rugeley
Via Great Barr,  Walsall, Cheslyn Hay, Cannock, Heath Hayes and Hednesford

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk