News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

For Sale

Started by Tony, June 29, 2012, 10:02:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roy

Is the transfer from First to Rotala still going ahead on 3 March?  I know that Rotala said a month or so ago that this was the intended date, but neither the First nor the Diamond website has any mention of the transfer of services and there's only 10 days to go.

Cedric

Quote from: Roy on February 21, 2013, 12:07:30 PM
Is the transfer from First to Rotala still going ahead on 3 March?  I know that Rotala said a month or so ago that this was the intended date, but neither the First nor the Diamond website has any mention of the transfer of services and there's only 10 days to go.
As far  Kidderminster staff are concerned  they  are in blue diamond jobs    from 3/3/13
diamond 8\10/125/292

Roy

Quote from: bowler on February 21, 2013, 12:35:32 PM
As far  Kidderminster staff are concerned  they  are in blue diamond jobs    from 3/3/13

Thanks.

Solo1

when will we see the list for what is been transfered to Kidderminster/|Redditch from Blue/black diamond
as its just over a wek away now

Tony

Quote from: Solo1 on February 21, 2013, 09:31:01 PM
when will we see the list for what is been transfered to Kidderminster/|Redditch from Blue/black diamond
as its just over a wek away now

I normally get a new fleetlist from Rotala at the beginning of each month, so hopefully the one at the beginning of March will have the finalised list on

jc

30701 - MW52 PZP - http://www.flickr.com/photos/55059449@N06/8494452701/ - has been here a week or two, finally bothered to go and find it yesterday, Its not a bad bus, decent refurb inside and smart on the outside, a credit to Diamond!

Ash

Quote from: jc on February 21, 2013, 09:54:29 PM
30701 - MW52 PZP - http://www.flickr.com/photos/55059449@N06/8494452701/ - has been here a week or two, finally bothered to go and find it yesterday, Its not a bad bus, decent refurb inside and smart on the outside, a credit to Diamond!

This bus was on the X30 today saw at Coventry was working the service along with a Solo. Must be back on loan to blue diamond for the day.

jc

Could it have been the other one Ash? There are a pair of MW52 Darts running around in blue livery?

tank90

The only route that WCC has confermed to be withdarwn on the 4th March is Diamonds 51 the rest are still active which seems bizzare as I would have thought one of the 57/58s would be stopped from the 4th too.
Midland Red West, one of the best Companies to serve Redditch, with some of the best buses.

Dan

jc

The 51 was withdrawn before the First Group takeover.

Discodave

are they sure about the livery as we have had some in black too still confused about what they will do in the new areas thought it would be red to go with redditch

Cedric

Quote from: Discodave on February 22, 2013, 01:57:29 PM
are they sure about the livery as we have had some in black too still confused about what they will do in the new areas thought it would be red to go with redditch
I phone diamond up to ask a question  about time tables , and at same time   asked what colour diamond it would be in the ex first Kidderminster area and they told me it was going to be blue diamond,
diamond 8\10/125/292

Ash

Quote from: jc on February 22, 2013, 01:07:07 AM
Could it have been the other one Ash? There are a pair of MW52 Darts running around in blue livery?

It probably was then didn't realise there was a pair of MW52 darts at diamond thanks for the reply.

Cedric

take a look at this link
http://www.dft.gov.uk/vosa/
and go to n & P   and then westmidlands 2013  22/2/13
stuff on there about  Kidderminster and Redditch  diamond depots
diamond 8\10/125/292

winston

Quote from: bowler on February 22, 2013, 04:36:12 PM
take a look at this link
http://www.dft.gov.uk/vosa/
and go to n & P   and then westmidlands 2013  22/2/13
stuff on there about  Kidderminster and Redditch  diamond depots