News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Demonstrator vehicles

Started by RW, January 10, 2018, 09:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WMT3000

4797 is out on the 97. I'm on it just passing Kitts Green going towards Chelmsley.

Solo1

Quote from: WMT3000 on September 25, 2019, 07:39:30 AM
4797 is out on the 97. I'm on it just passing Kitts Green going towards Chelmsley.
anyone know what times it will be in city thanks

Nx Sam

4797 is now on 60

CL

Would seem 4797 is still on loan to NXWM; has just passed me 'not in service' on St Martins Queensway
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

Tony

Quote from: CL on October 09, 2019, 09:38:29 AM
Would seem 4797 is still on loan to NXWM; has just passed me 'not in service' on St Martins Queensway

Yes went out in service on a morning peak board. Possibly on the 60 this afternoon (no promises)

Michael Bevan

Quote from: Tony on October 09, 2019, 12:36:53 PM
Yes went out in service on a morning peak board. Possibly on the 60 this afternoon (no promises)

It's been out on the Harbornes during the day. It's just going back to garage.

Gareth

There was an Electric E400 City in London livery on trade plates driving around the city centre this afternoon (Carrs Lane, Dale End, Albert Street and Moor Street).
Have NX borrowed one to try out?

CL

Quote from: Gareth on October 11, 2019, 02:11:41 PM
There was an Electric E400 City in London livery on trade plates driving around the city centre this afternoon (Carrs Lane, Dale End, Albert Street and Moor Street).
If so, I wonder if that was what @Tony was alluding to ???

Quote from: Tony on September 20, 2019, 12:56:20 PM
There's another demonstrator due very soon which will be running as an extra along a route as a trial, but won't be fitted out to carry normal passengers (Ticket machine etc). Enthusiasts may be allowed to travel on it for a donation to charity.

Mike K

Quote from: Gareth on October 11, 2019, 02:11:41 PM

It was on Streetsbrook Road in Solihull this afternoon with something along the lines of 'Electric Bus Training' on the destination display. Type training for the forthcoming arrival of the new buses for the 6?

CL

Quote from: Mike K on October 12, 2019, 08:16:53 PM
It was on Streetsbrook Road in Solihull this afternoon with something along the lines of 'Electric Bus Training' on the destination display. Type training for the forthcoming arrival of the new buses for the 6?
Precisely that ;)

Quote from: Tony on October 12, 2019, 11:21:35 AM
Quote from: Cheese on October 12, 2019, 11:04:10 AM
A London liveried AD Enviro 400 EV City is currently parked on the Stratford Road just south of Robin Hood Island. On trade plates, not sure if this was at the NEC show a week or so ago?
On loan to NXWM being tested on the 6 route ready for when the new ones arrive. (No passengers)

Mike K

Quote from: CL on October 12, 2019, 08:19:53 PM
Precisely that ;)
On loan to NXWM being tested on the 6 route ready for when the new ones arrive. (No passengers)

Oops, sorry, missed that!

Stevo

So is this the demonstrator that we might be allowed on for a donation?

CL

Quote from: Stevo on October 13, 2019, 02:07:53 PM
Doesn't look like it

Quote from: Tony on October 12, 2019, 11:21:35 AM

Tony

Quote from: Stevo on October 13, 2019, 02:07:53 PM

That was going to be an idea, but not staying long enough now. Tomorrow will probably be its last day

Mike K

4797 is on the 23 this morning and is my haulage to work. Very smart light and airy interior, the skylights really make a difference.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk