News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Kev's Cars & Coaches

Started by Adam 404, January 09, 2018, 06:03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4369Beast

Quote from: igogeneral on August 15, 2019, 05:16:59 PM
Stop press, KEV'S awarded contract to operate 19 Maypole to Rubery from October 27. 5 new E200's on order.

OOO very nice my local i wonder if we get to see the regular back (Ginge) also are these E200's standard or MMC's?

MW

Quote from: 4369Beast on August 15, 2019, 07:41:38 PM
OOO very nice my local i wonder if we get to see the regular back (Ginge) also are these E200's standard or MMC's?

If they're new, they'll surely be MMCs.

fleetline6477

Congratulations on award of another contract. Are there any plans to update your website to included details on bus services?

Dylanbusboy45

Another big congratulations from me here @igogeneral ! Look forward to seeing these about and riding them as they're not far from me

igogeneral

We are working on the website at the moment but best place  for timetables etc is TfWM site until we get our site up and running which may take several months. Mick "Ginge" works the 39 at the moment but he is gagging at the bit to get back on the 19.

4369Beast

Quote from: igogeneral on August 15, 2019, 09:39:06 PM
We are working on the website at the moment but best place  for timetables etc is TfWM site until we get our site up and running which may take several months. Mick "Ginge" works the 39 at the moment but he is gagging at the bit to get back on the 19.

We do love Mick on the 19.

B61 ANDREW

Quote from: igogeneral on June 18, 2019, 02:55:15 PM
. . . . . . . .  until another Euro 6 E200 arrives hopefully late July.

Has this vehicle arrived yet ?? If so , is it new or second hand. Cheers for any info.  ;D

igogeneral

Five new vehicles arriving October

B61 ANDREW

Quote from: igogeneral on August 16, 2019, 10:28:13 PM
Five new vehicles arriving October
Cheers and all the best with the new services.  :D

igogeneral

Registration of the 19 service, Maypole to Morrisons Rubery included in N&P today. Slight timetable changes which includes the same timetable Monday to Saturday instead of the present different Saturday. Also will be terminating at Morrisons instead of Great Park in order to give passengers more choice. Any drivers living in the area looking for a 4 day week, new vehicles, competitive rates of pay on a five year contract then get in touch for October 27th start.

Busboy105

First the 39/A and now the 19. Kev's Buses are looking like a decent company

igogeneral

For everyone who is interested copy of new timetable due to commence Monday 28 October 2019 attached

mikestone

Increase in discs to 32 in todays N&P - in their hurry to actually post it on the right day vosa seem to have managed to delete the OC and authorise a new one at exactly the same address.

igogeneral

That because a couple of weeks before N&P said it was 30 discs which was wrong so they reprinted last week with the correct number, 32

igogeneral

Arriving tomorrow, Wednesday 25/09/19 SN66WJV and SN66WJU, both euro 6 E200's to work on the 42 and 38 services, KVR loan vehicle to return to Mistral. Arriving 15/10/19 new 5xE200 as yet unregistered to operate the 19 service from October 27. Exciting times at KEVbus.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk