News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

West Bromwich Garage

Started by Ash, March 17, 2012, 06:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bus Man K2

The Dudley toilets have now moved from inside the Bus Station to on Castle St. The council willl only unlock the Bus Station gate to the Disabled toilet if they feel like it. With regards to Stourbridge's disable toilet it should be open all hours for people who have a radar key. Maby I'm wrong. I'llask at my next meeting with TfWM.

Bus Man K2

Quote from: karl724223 on January 12, 2020, 03:47:49 PM
stourbridge is the same disabled toilets locked up after a certain hour due to anti social behaviour
Dudley another problem disabled toilets opened up if somebody can be bothered to open them up

There aren't any toilets at Beawood to my knolage!!! The only toilets I know of in Bearwood are the ones in the park and the one disabled one by the bus station.

richardjones210368

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on January 12, 2020, 04:51:52 PM
There aren't any toilets at Beawood to my knolage!!! The only toilets I know of in Bearwood are the ones in the park and the one disabled one by the bus station.
Isnt that what I said the toilet at Bearwood Bus Station is run by Sandwell MBC.

Bus Man K2

Quote from: richardjones210368 on January 12, 2020, 04:57:19 PM
Isnt that what I said the toilet at Bearwood Bus Station is run by Sandwell MBC.

Yes you did but the way you were thinking I thought they had reinstated the men's and womens toilets as well.

richardjones210368

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on January 12, 2020, 04:59:38 PM
Yes you did but the way you were thinking I thought they had reinstated the men's and womens toilets as well.
My post said no such thing I correctly posted the toilet at Bearwood Bus Station is run by Sandwell MBC

Bus Man K2

Quote from: richardjones210368 on January 12, 2020, 05:01:32 PM
My post said no such thing I correctly posted the toilets at Bearwood Bus Station are run by Sandwell MBC

Thats the thing if you put toiltes that somevpeople would probably jump to a colclution that there's a mens and womens toilet there as well as a  disable one. Thats where I'm coming from... I personally now that there only a disable toilet there but for other people on this forum they may not. I know most of the people on this forum are possibly drivers.

richardjones210368

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on January 12, 2020, 05:05:49 PM
Thats the thing if you put toiltes that somevpeople would probably jump to a colclution that there's a mens and womens toilet there as well as a  disable one. Thats where I'm coming from... I personally now that there only a disable toilet there but for other people on this forum they may not. I know most of the people on this forum are possibly drivers.
My post said no such thing I correctly posted the toilet (singular) at Bearwood Bus Station is run by Sandwell MBC. I corrected the plural to the singular on the post to avoid any confusion as far as I am aware the toilet is open to all genders.

Trident 4609

6990 is parked on Stand U in Wolverhampton Bus Station this evening. Any ideas what it's doing here? Cheers.

Quote from: richardjones210368 on January 12, 2020, 05:12:32 PM
My post said no such thing I correctly posted the toilet (singular) at Bearwood Bus Station is run by Sandwell MBC. I corrected the plural to the singular on the post to avoid any confusion as far as I am aware the toilet is open to all genders.
[/quote ]

I have seen the local police on several occasions removing bedding from here, also others have reported seeing used needless etc on the floor. There's now a notice stating unit temporarily closed.

richardjones210368

This is a matter for Sandwell MBC

Quote from: Nathan on January 12, 2020, 07:31:12 PM
6990 is parked on Stand U in Wolverhampton Bus Station this evening. Any ideas what it's doing here? Cheers.

West Brom Garage Social outing to the Panto at the Grand Theatre

Myself and my road rep went to see West Bromwich head manager about a many issues one subject always on the list bearwood toilets always a problem.
Currently the one in the park is closed and the one on the bus interchange closed because of rough sleepers and drivers coming across used drug needles just before Christmas.
I really wanted to pee the other day but couldn't currently I am limiting the amount of fluids I drink because the toilet situation on this f,ing job is a joke, dry lips, dry tongue just some of issues I have now.

Trident 4194

Quote from: 2900 on January 14, 2020, 09:57:56 AM
Myself and my road rep went to see West Bromwich head manager about a many issues one subject always on the list bearwood toilets always a problem.
Currently the one in the park is closed and the one on the bus interchange closed because of rough sleepers and drivers coming across used drug needles just before Christmas.
I really wanted to pee the other day but couldn't currently I am limiting the amount of fluids I drink because the toilet situation on this f,ing job is a joke, dry lips, dry tongue just some of issues I have now.

Have access to a toilet is a requirement for a job though. im Sure there's a legality there too

richardjones210368

Quote from: Trident 4194 on January 14, 2020, 10:32:39 AM
Have access to a toilet is a requirement for a job though. im Sure there's a legality there too
I am sure in Blackheath there must be some kind agreement between Sainsburys and WMT because when your on the self service tills in front of toilets there are always plenty of male West Midlands Travel drivers coming in and out of the Gents I have often wondered about them while beeping and what they were doing you often expect to hear the phrase unexpected bus driver in the bogging area!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk