News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

West Bromwich Garage

Started by Ash, March 17, 2012, 06:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dom

Quote from: WB on February 13, 2016, 07:42:46 AM
Most routes have their village idiots! The 74/75 isnt half as bad as some of the tipton routes can be most of the time. Management wont back any drivers up and thats a big problem. West brom are short of drivers and the management think its because people are leaving for better paid jobs!!! Most drivers are leaving with a £2/£3 per hour pay cut just to get out!

So much so, they've loaned about 5 or 6 drivers from Wolverhampton. As have Pensnett.

Quote from: WN on February 13, 2016, 07:46:36 AM
So much so, they've loaned about 5 or 6 drivers from Wolverhampton. As have Pensnett.

Wolverhampton loaned 3 Drivers to west bromwich
and now wolverhampton are short
Wolverhampton Veg 😎

Dom

Quote from: 900 on February 13, 2016, 07:50:38 AM

Wolverhampton loaned 3 Drivers to west bromwich
and now wolverhampton are short

It was more than three. How are Wolverhampton Short? We have too many drivers if anything.

Quote from: WN on February 13, 2016, 07:56:36 AM
It was more than three. How are Wolverhampton Short? We have too many drivers if anything.

WN loaned 6 drivers out 3 to PN and 3 to WB

I know one of the driver who got sent to WB and he sais they have beening call back to WN cause WN are short
Wolverhampton Veg 😎

Quote from: MW on February 13, 2016, 02:48:57 AM
Cogs in a system bro, replaceable ones.
i fully accept I am nothing more than a number and there for expendable I got my head round that a long time a go. I am prepared to take on a job with less pay for peace of mind, it can't be normal where every time I put on my uniform I,m thinking what's gona happen today. At the moment every time I park the bus at the pumps and sign off is when i think I,ve made it in one piece. I,m always saying it ain't over till the fat lady sings.
As for changing garage I wanted to go to Liverpool st back in the day I won't go there now cause of who's in charge I won't say anything more on that there aren't enough pages for that.
The farm has a strange duty set up from what I,m told they don't get traveling time is this true may be someone could enlighten me.
If west brom is short on drivers transfer to another garage  won't be considered by management.
Well it hasn't been a good week for drivers at west brom 3 suspensions and a sacking I,m told.

Jack6101

4951 was parked on conegrey road Friday around 10/10:30  any idea why
Local routes
74-Dudley -great bridge-west Brom-soho road-hockey-Birmingham
87-Dudley-tividale-oldbury-smethick-Dudley road , city hosp, Birmingham
126-Dudley-Birchley island-bearwood-Birmingham
14- Dudley - Oakham -whiteheath- blackheath- Quinton - helsowen
14A- Dudley - Oakham ( city road ) - blackheath - oldhill - Cradley Heath- quarry bank - merry hill

WB

Quote from: Jack6101 on February 15, 2016, 12:00:54 AM
4951 was parked on conegrey road Friday around 10/10:30  any idea why

On route 42 thats the timing point on way back from dudley??

Tony

1947 returned from repaint last night is out on the 48 this morning, presumably looking very smart

Pete175

@2900 wow I was thinking of coming bk to west brom as well, but from the sounds of it things have just got worse.

Jack6101

4740 Maggie mai is on the 74
Local routes
74-Dudley -great bridge-west Brom-soho road-hockey-Birmingham
87-Dudley-tividale-oldbury-smethick-Dudley road , city hosp, Birmingham
126-Dudley-Birchley island-bearwood-Birmingham
14- Dudley - Oakham -whiteheath- blackheath- Quinton - helsowen
14A- Dudley - Oakham ( city road ) - blackheath - oldhill - Cradley Heath- quarry bank - merry hill

Dom

@Jack6101 not noteworthy there are a mix of buses on the 42/3 everday, 1940 and 4711 are also on there today.

windy miller

...4055 has a water leak. :o :o   No ,not the engine.( Fortunately). its above the first offside seat behind the staircase) good job I was wearing my oilskins :) in use on the 5 today to/from Sutton.  Another candidate for Dundee...?
Mind the Gap.....?:-)

WB

Quote from: windy miller on March 04, 2016, 10:47:43 PM
...4055 has a water leak. :o :o   No ,not the engine.( Fortunately). its above the first offside seat behind the staircase) good job I was wearing my oilskins :) in use on the 5 today to/from Sutton.  Another candidate for Dundee...?

Should of reported it to the driver to get it sorted. Worse when your driving and get soaked from above you normally all over the steering wheel

Dom

@RS B7TLs are no where near noteworthy. There is a decker on the 42/3 almost every day. Whilst were here Tridents aren't noteworthy on the 1 either.

Trident 4609

Quote from: WN on March 05, 2016, 03:19:47 PM
@RS B7TLs are no where near noteworthy. There is a decker on the 42/3 almost every day. Whilst were here Tridents aren't noteworthy on the 1 either.

Especially as every spare hybrid was on the 59, meaning if a hybrid failed on the 1, a Trident would almost certainly be the replacement.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk