News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

West Bromwich Garage

Started by Ash, March 17, 2012, 06:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack

Quote from: Mike K on October 03, 2024, 12:05:49 AMAnd the Route Branded Buses Off Route thread. It's just as noteworthy to see them on the route they're branded for these days.
Quote from: Gareth on October 02, 2024, 11:05:24 PMOr change it all to 'it's a bus on a bus route' that's what most the comments seem to be. I think the whole thread is pointless these days. Time to retire it.
These threads should've gone when Bustimes appeared and after the lockdown as it's a bus on a bus route. Hardly anything is noteworthy or of interest.

I also don't believe half the of big posts on these threads because a lot of could easily been spotted off a screen!

cris 99

A Gemini on the 12/12A 13 is not noteworthy at all considering they have been on all this week. Final days or not they don't need to be  reported every single day . The point of this thread is to name something out of the ordinary so for something that's out every day is a bit pointless in my opinion
17//72/73/97/X12

Jack

@MSU2008

once again Geminis are not noteworthy on the 12/13's. They are common same goes for the other City services. 

They don't need reporting everyday because you're spamming the forum with stuff that we already know.

Jack

Quote from: Steve3229vp on Yesterday at 06:24:55 PMYou're not an administrator or moderator on forum, it would be easier if you just didn't look at the Noteworthy thread
I hope you've also said that to the post above mine! Neither are you!

It wouldn't be an issue if people didn't post things that are not noteworthy!

Tony

Any more of this stupidness and threads that cause arguments will all be deleted.

What some people find noteworthy is different to others.

The three moderators will decide what is inappropriate.

As vehicle types get withdrawn and fewer of them they get more noteworthy to some. Where the four Omnicitys are today is noteworthy as it should be their last day, but they are all on routes they have worked for many years

Steve3229vp

Quote from: Tony on Yesterday at 06:45:09 PMAny more of this stupidness and threads that cause arguments will all be deleted.

What some people find noteworthy is different to others.

The three moderators will decide what is inappropriate.

As vehicle types get withdrawn and fewer of them they get more noteworthy to some. Where the four Omnicitys are today is noteworthy as it should be their last day, but they are all on routes they have worked for many years
Apologies Tony, I've removed my previous comment out of courtesy

Jack

@MSU2008 , Platinums aren't noteworthy on the 5 and neither are the Scania's on the 20/48's...

Stu

Quote from: MSU2008 on Today at 07:58:25 AM2077 on the X8
6990 on the 5
4693 on the 87
1949 on the 20
1940 on the 20A

@MSU2008 have you honestly seen all those in person in such a short period of time so early in the morning?
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Sh4318

I can confirm 4693 is on the 87 today. 4690 is on the 80 too, first time I've seen an '05 Gemini in at least 10 days
Class 153, 155 and 156. The Super Sprinters
Local Routes: 21, 89, 48/A, 12/A, 54/A
Semi-local routes: 80, 87

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk